Special Chapter #8 Again

This Request Was From brycie27

Thank You

CHARACTERS: Snow, Smokescreen, DarkNight, Megatron

DESCRIPTION: Megatrons kidnaps Snow once again after a small fight with DarkNight, who later blames himself for his Carrier's kidnapped. 

Snow POV

It was a normal day, like any other. Nothing was wrong. That was until I found out what DarkNight ha done. 

"DarkNight!" I yelled, walking over to my older sparkling with an angry expression.

"Please, Carrier. I could explain" DarkNight said, but I wasn't having any of it. I couldn't believe what I just heard that DarkNight did.

"What were you thinking, DarkNight? How could you take your sibling out there where they could have gotten hurt? How could you take them out there on a mission with you? What if Megatron had come and kidnapped you guys?" I asked. I saw DarkNight looked down in shame and guilt.

"I'm sorry, Carrier. I didn't mean any harm" DarkNight said.

"Forget it, DarkNight. I forbade you from the base for a month" I said. I saw DarkNight's optics go wide.

"What? No! Please, Carrier. Anything, but that. I'm mostly stuck in here at base all the time. Going outside front time to time is the only fun time I have. Please, Carrier. Punished me with anything else, but that" He begged, but I shook my helm.

"No, DarkNight. You have to learn that your actions have consensuses" I said. I saw him growled.

"You know what, Carrier! I hate it here! I hate everything! I hate this war! I hate you! I can't do anything! I'm already old enough to go and help out on small missions with the rest of the team, but yet you still keep treating me like a sparkling! Well, know this, Carrier! I'm no longer a sparkling that you could order around anymore! I'm old enough to make my decisions!" He yelled. I felt my optics go wide. 

"DarkNight! Don't talk to your Carrier like that" I heard Smokescreen joined the conversation.

"I don't care! Why do you even care? You're not even my real Sire!" DarkNight yelled.

"DarkNight, I won't allow you to talk to Smokescreen like that" I said.

"Oh, yeah. Try to stop me. I don't care. He's not my real Sire. I wish I were with real Sir..." DarKNight began, but I didn't allow him to finish his sentence because I slapped him. I gasped and immediately covered my intake in surprise. I also heard everyone that was in the room gasped. I couldn't believe what I have done. I watched in shock DarkNight's helm swing to the side, and when he looked at me, I could see his cheek all red from the slap and small tears wanting to come out.

"D-DarkNight, I-I'm..." I began trying to reach for him, but he cut me off short and slapped my servo away. I pulled my servo back in pain when he slapped it away.

"Don't" He said. He then began to walk backward before turning around and leaving the base running at full speed. I then heard him transform and fly off.

"Oh, my Primus, Smokescreen. What have I done? I didn't mean to hit him. I just got really mad" I said. I felt Smokescreen hugged me back.

"It's okay, Snow. I know you didn't mean too" Smokescreen said.

"Shouldn't we go after him?" I heard Arcee ask. I shook my helm.

"No. Let him cool down. He's mad right now" I said. I saw her nodded.