Chapter 52 Ending The War

Starscream POV

“What?!” We yelled.

“As I said, I want to make a truce to end this war” Megatron said. I then heard Bulkhead laughed.

“Sure, Megatron.  How could we know that you’re not lying?” Bulkhead asked. I nodded. How could we be sure that he was not lying?

“I’m not. I’m telling the whole truth” Megatron replied.

“Tsk, I don’t believe you. How are we so sure you will not betray us afterward” Arcee asked? We saw Megatron looked down in shame. None of us believed him. It was really hard for us to believe him. Just then, Optimus stepped forward.

“Megatron, do you really want to end this war?” Optimus asked. Megatron looked up and nodded.

“I do, Optimus. I want to end it” Megatron replied. Optimus nodded. I growled.

“I can't seriously believe that you believe him, Optimus! He has killed millions with his own two bare hands, and now he wants to end this war! Why? Why now?” I yelled. 

“I want to end this war for Snow, Starscream” I heard Megatron replied to my question. I turned to glare at him.

“You want to end this war for my daughter? What if she hadn’t survived? Will you still want to end?” I asked growling. He sighed. 

“I would have ended the war anyway if she had or had not survived. I would have still ended this war” Megatron said. 

“Tsk, Sure. I don’t think so” Smokescreen said, crossing his arms across his chest. I heard Megatron sighed.

“I understand how you feel. I feel the same way about myself. I understand that you don’t believe me because of all the horrible things that I have done, but I want to end this war because I love your daughter, Starscream. And  I don’t want her to get hurt anymore because of me” Megatron explained. I growled. I then felt someone lay a servo down on my shoulder, stopping me from growling anymore. I turned my helm back and saw Optimus looking at Megatron.

“Megatron, if you really wish to end this war, then let’s meet to discuss this truce better” Optimus said. We all looked at Optimus with a shocked expression on our faces. I saw a small smile form on Megatron’s face.

“Thank you, Optimus” Megatron said. He then looked at us all with a sad expression on his face.

“I’m sorry for everything. I don't expect you to forgive me because I know you won’t, but just know that I regret all that I have done. I’m sorry” Megatron said before hanging up.

“Optimus, you can’t be serious, right?” Arcee asked. Optimus looked at her then at everyone.

“I’m serious, Arcee. I could see that Megatron really wants to end this war. I know you all could tell that he was really sorry. You guys just don’t want to accept it, and it’s okay because he understands that it will be really hard to be forgiven, and still, he decided to try end this war” Optimus said. I saw everyone looked at Optimus before looking down and thought about what he just said. He was right. They all could tell that Megatron really was sorry, but they just couldn’t accept the fact that he has killed millions of innocent lives because of this war.

I growled before leaving the main room and went the med-bay. I sat down near my Snow’s medical berth and thought. I couldn’t forgive him or even trust him. I know he really wants to end this war because I could really tell, but I just couldn’t trust him or forgive. He has hurt not just me but my daughter. I looked up at Snow’s sleeping face and took her servo with mine. 

“I’m sorry, Snow. I just can’t. I can’t forgive him” I said before falling into a deep recharge for the rest of the day next to my sweet daughter. 

*TIME SKIP*

It’s been a week since Snow fell into deep stasis and still hasn’t woke up. I will always come to visit her every morning and every night. I was sparked broken as well as angry…

‘Why’

Three days ago, Optimus and Megatron discussed the truce to end the war, and thanks to that, the war had finally ended. They have also discussed multiple ways to restore Cybertron back to normal. I was happy that we were going to be able to restore Cybertron again but sad that Snow might not be awake when we do restore Cybertron. It saddens me to no end that Snow might never wake up. 

Also, DarkNight has not been the same. He’s been really sad lately. We all know he only wants his Carrier’s warmed, but unfortunately, we can’t give it to him. He misses her so much that he sometimes refuses to eat, which worries us so much because if he doesn’t eat, then he might die from starving himself. 

By the way, Megatron still doesn’t know about DarkNight. I refuse to even allow him to know that he exists. He doesn’t deserve to be part of his life for everything that he has done. I still don’t trust Megatron. I always keep my distance away from him. I was not the only one. There were others that felt the same way as me. That’s we are all keeping DarkNight away from him. 

The only thing that shocked me and angered me to no end was when Megatron request to see Snow for the first time.

“What?! Like hell, I’m going to allow you close to my daughter, Megatron!” I yelled. 

“Please, Starscream, Listen...” Optimus began, but I cut him off short.

“No, Optimus! Listen! I’m not going to allow Megatron near my daughter! Not after what he has done! He’s responsible for the stage that she is right now! How could you even think that I will allow him near her after what he did?” I yelled.

“Please, Starscream. I’m sorry. Just allow me to see her one last time?” Megatron asked. I growled.

“And why should he or any of us allow you to see her?” Smokescreen asked. Megatron sighed.

“Because I’m leaving” Megatron said. We all felt our optics wide. 

“What?!” We all yelled.

“Leaving? Leaving where?” Smokescreen asked. Megatron sighed.

“I’m just leaving. I want to see Snow one last time before I leave. You guys will never see me or hear about me ever again. Please, just allow me to see her this once” Megatron said. I saw everyone looked at each other before nodding. 

I growled but then saw Optimus give me a looked that said to just let him go. I growled even more before stepping aside to allow Megatron to go to the med-bay. 

“Thank you, Starscream” Megatron said before disappearing on the hallway. I was about to go right behind him, but Optimus stopped me.

“Let him be alone, Starscream. You won’t have to deal with him after this. Just this once let him say goodbye” Optimus. I sighed before walking away to my room.