Special Chapter #5 April Fools

This Request Was From JanjaFan and masterofenergy

Thank You

CHARACTERS: Snow, Smokescreen, DarkNight, StarFire, BlackFire, Team Prime

DESCRIPTION: It’s the first of April, which means April fools. DarkNight, BlackFire, and StarFire decided to prank everyone.

3rd POV

It was the first of April, and you know what that means.

“April Fools”

This year DarkNight was going to prank everyone at the base with his twin sisters, StarFire and BlackFire. He was doing most of the work, but he didn’t care because his sisters were going to help him record everything. They also had cameras everywhere, just in case they missed something.

“C’mon, Star, Black. We need to get everything ready before everyone wakes up” DarkNight said, quickly going through the whole base with his younger sisters right behind him.

“Wait for us, DarkNight!” BlackFire yelled, laughing. StarFire didn’t say anything and just followed her siblings. StarFire was a really shy Femme, while BlackFire was a really hyper Femme. BlackFire likes to cause a lot of trouble with her brother DarkNight, while StarFire likes to stay out of trouble and read a book instead.

“This is going to be so epic” BlackFire said, helping her older brother to put the last of their pranks.

“I don’t think this is a good idea. I don’t want to get in trouble” StarFire said, rubbing her little servos nervously. 

“Hey, it’s okay, StarFire. I will take all the blame if they get us in trouble, okay” DarkNight said, hugging his younger sister, who looked like she was about to cry. StarFire hugged her brother back and buried her face in his chest.

“C’mon, Star. Don’t be a party pooper. This is going to be fun” BlackFire said. DarkNight nodded. 

Just then, the clock said 7 o’clock. BlackFire and DarkNight smirked. It was time. The first bot that always wakes up early is 
Ratchet. He was their first victim. They watched Ratchet enter the main room, while they hid behind a wall. He lazily walked to the main computer and turned it on, but instead of the usual green screen, a scary face with cuts and blood showed up, scaring the poor medic. He let out a really loud but funny scream.

DarkNight and BlackFire covered their mouths to stop themselves from laughing out loud and get caught. StarFire only watched the scene in front of them with a blank expression on her face.

Just then, they heard multiple footsteps come running to the main room. DarkNight, BlackFire, and StarFire watched everyone come running to the main room. Optimus and Ultra Magnus were the last ones. They were also DarkNight’s, BlackFire’s, and StarFire’s next victims.

“Ratchet, what’s…” Optimus began but was cut off short when he entered the main room because he had bumped into some clear tape that caused a bucket filled with water and dead fish to come crushing on top of him. No one moved or laughed.

“Sir, are you…” Ultra Magnus began but was cut off short when the same thing happened to him. This time Wheeljack burst out laughing. DarkNight and BlackFire also couldn’t hold their laughter any longer. They were trying so hard not to laugh, while StarFire only had a guilty look on her face.