[2nd] Chapter 51 Happy Ending

Smokescreen POV

I woke up with a huge headache. I groaned. I then heard running footsteps come running towards me. I slowly opened my optics and was met with bright light in my face.

“Smokescreen. Smokescreen. Smokescreen” I heard someone calling my name. I didn’t know who still because my helm was still spinning. I groaned once again.

“W-Where am I?” I asked. 

“Hey, it’s okay. You’re safe” I heard someone the same voice reply. I then slowly began to get used to the light, and I was finally able to see. I saw Ratchet standing next to me. 

“Hey, Smokescreen. Can you see? Can you hear me?” He asked. I nodded.

“I can see you, Ratchet. I can hear you as well” I replied. He nodded. He then walked over to the monitors to check my health. I tried to sit up, but that only caused me to groan and fall back down.

“Hey, take it easy. You’re still hurt” Ratchet said. He then helped me lay back down. 

“How long?” I asked.

“Huh?” He asked.

“How long have I been out?” I asked. 

“A week” He replied. I felt my optics go wide.

“A week?!” I exclaimed. He nodded. I looked away from him. I was too shocked to even look at him straight in the optics. 

“Damn” I said. 

I then stayed laying down for a couple of minutes, trying to remember everything that happened, until it hit me like a rock.

“W-where's Snow? Where’s DarkNight? Are they all alright? What happened? How am I alive?” I asked, trying to get up, but it only made my body hurt even more.

“Calm down, Smokescreen. Here. Let me explain” Ratchet said, stopping me from getting up before I hurt myself. I nodded. I then laid back down and listened to what Ratchet had to tell me.

*Time Skip*

I was shocked. 

I couldn’t believe what Ratchet just told me. 

I couldn’t. 

I almost died, but Snow saved me. I’m alive right now, thanks to her. 

“Wait, Ratchet. You mean to tell me that Snow and I are…” I began, but couldn’t finish.

“Yes, Smokescreen. You two are Sparkmates. I helped Snow break her bond with Megatron then bond you two together to save your life, but now you two will not be able to break your bond. You two will be Sparkmates forever” Ratchet said. I felt my optics go wide. I couldn’t believe it. I was bond with Snow, but wait. 

“W-Was Snow okay with this? Was she okay with becoming my Sparkmate for the rest of her life?” I asked. He nodded. 

“Yes. She was” Ratchet replied. I nodded. I then thought about what Ratchet said until I finally came to a conclusion. I needed to see her. 

“Where is she, Ratchet? Where’s Snow?” I asked.

“Outside with DarkNight. Why?” He asked. I nodded. I then tried to stand up, but Ratchet stopped me.

“Whoa, Smokescreen. What are you doing?” He asked. I ignored him. I needed to see her. I needed to see Snow.

“I need to see her. I need to see Snow” I replied.

“You’re still hurt, Smokescreen. Please. Let me finish then you could go see her” Ratchet said. I looked at Ratchet. I then looked at myself. I was still hurt and couldn’t move a lot without screaming in pain. I sighed.

“Fine. Please. Make it quick. I really need to see Snow” I said. I laid back down. Ratchet nodded. He then got to work. It took him a couple of hours, and lucky for me no one came to interrupt Ratchet. He gave me a couple of pills to stop the pain. It took the pills a couple of minutes to take effect, but I finally was able to move around without screaming in pain. 

“There. You’re all set. You could go now, but remember to eat a pill every 5 fives, okay?” He asked. I nodded. 

“Yes, Ratchet. Thank you” I said. I then left the med-bay.

Snow POV

I was at the top of the base watching DarkNight fly. I didn’t want to risk going anywhere else with him anymore, so I decided just to let him fly on top of the base instead. 

I chuckled at my son, who was having so much fun flying around. I was about to tell DarkNight that it was time to go inside because I really wanted to visit Smokescreen. I frowned.

He still hasn’t woken up, and it’s been a whole week. I knew he was still there because I could feel it in my spark now that we were bond together.

“Snow” I heard a really familiar voice call my name. I froze in my spot. I then slowly turned around, and my optics widened when I saw the Mech that I was just thinking about.

“Smokescreen?” I asked. He nodded. I felt tears begin to form in my optics. I then ran to him and hugged him. He immediately hugged me back.

“Oh, my Primus, Smokescreen. I missed you so much” I said, crying on his chest.

“I’m sorry for worrying you” He said. I shook my helm.

“It’s okay. You’re here, and that’s all that matters right now” I said. He nodded.

“Wait, Smokescreen. When did you wake up?” I asked. He chuckled.

“A couple of hours ago. I told Ratchet to not tell anyone. I wanted to surprise you guys” He replied. I chuckled. I was about to tell him something, but he beat me to it.

“I’m sorry, Snow” He said. I raised my helm up with a confused expression on my face. 

“You haven’t done anything wrong, Smokescreen. Why are you apologizing?” I asked.

“I know I haven’t done anything wrong, but I want to apologize to you” He said. I raised an eyebrow.

“For?” I asked.

“For bonding with me. I know this must be hard for you after being bond to megatron and now you’re stuck bond to me forever” He said. I looked at him with a shocked expression. I then smiled.

“Oh, Smokescreen. Look at me” I said. He looked at me. I smiled at him.
“You don’t have to apologize. I wanted this. I wanted to save you and this was nothing compared to what I would do to save you” I said.

“But now you’re stuck as my Sparkmate forever. Is this really what you want?” He asked. I smiled again.

“Yes. It is, Smokescreen. You want to know why?” I asked. He looked at me, waiting for me to go on. I smiled again before bringing his face to mine for a kiss. 

“That’s because I fell in love with you, Smokescreen. I love you and I will love to be your Sparkmate forever” I said. He smiled. He then kissed me again.

“I love you too, Snow” He said. I smiled. We stayed outside, cuddling with each other for the rest of the day. We were happy. We were finally going to start a new life together—the three of us. 

A/N

[PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, READ THE NEXT CHAPTER. IT’S REALLY IMPORTANT]