Chapter 25 The Time Has Come

Snow  POV

Its been a couple of earth weeks, and I was finally a full growth seeker, and you know what that means.

Yup… 

I was finally old enough to choose someone that I love and sparkbond with him, but unfortunately, I already had that someone that was going to sparkbond with me. 

Don’t get me wrong. 

I don’t hate Megatron, but I’m still not sure if I’m in love with him. 

So…

I was scared. I didn’t know what to do.

“Are you okay, Snow?” Smokescreen asked. 

I immediately snapped out of my little world of thoughts. I then looked up and saw Smokescreen looking at me with worry optics. 

“Yeah, I’m just nervous” I replied.

I left the warship early in the morning to speak with Smokescreen one last time before the ceremony that was going to take place tonight. 

“Mmm, because of the bonding?” He asked. 

I nodded before looking down at my servos that were in front of me laying on my lap. I heard him sighed before taking one of my servos in his and gave it a small squeeze to help me calm down. I looked up at him.

“Do you want this?” He asked.

“I don’t know. Yes. No. Maybe. I don’t know, Smokescreen” I replied. I then sighed. 

“I was always told that I was going to be Megatron’s future sparkmate, but now that the time has come for that to happen… Well, I’m confused and scared about my feelings towards him. I don't know if I love him or not” I explained, small tears in my optics.

“Hey, it’s okay. If you want, you could come with me” He replied. I immediately looked at him.

“What?” I asked. 

“I said that you could come back to the Autobot’s base with me and forgot all about Megatron” He replied. I stared at him with widened optics, not sure if I should agree or not. 

“I don’t know, Smokey. Sure, I will love too, but I’m scared” I replied.

“Scared of what?” Smokescreen asked.

“Megatron. What will he do when he finds out?” I replied.

“Hey, don’t worry. The Autobots and I will protect you. We will never allow Megatron to hurt you” Smokescreen said. He had a smile on his face, making me smile back, but I then frown. 

“I know that, but what about my sire?” I asked.

“What about him?” Smokescreen asked.

“Megatron will kill him if he finds out that I ran away with you. I don’t want my Sire to get hurt because of me” I said.

“Well… He could come with us too” Smokescreen said. I chuckled.

“Smokescreen. We both know that the Autobots will not allow him to join after all that he has done” I said. I saw Smokescreen nodded.

“Yeah, you’re right” He replied. I nodded back before looking at the time then immediately standing up.

“Oh, scrap. It’s late already. I gotta go” I said.

“Are you sure about this?” Smokescreen asked. He grabbed my servo to stop me from leaving until I answer his question. I sighed then turned around to look at him. I smiled then hugged him.

“I’m sure, Smokey” I replied. He hugged me back.

“Good luck then” He replied. I nodded. I then let go. We then transformed into our distinct types of alt-modes and left to our different types of bases.