Chapter 30 First Day - Two Week

HEY GUYS

I'M BACK AND SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING, BUT I REALLY HAD TO LEAVE TO MEXICO FOR AN EMERGENCY.

ANYWAY, HOPE YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S CHAPTER

THANK YOU

Snow POV

“Wakey, Wakey, Snow” 

I groan and slowly opened my optics to find myself in an unfamiliar place. I immediately sat up when I remembered everything from last time. I immediately blushed out of embarrassment.

‘Oh, my Primus, I can’t believe we… Oh, my Primus’ I thought.

I then heard a cough. I immediately turned to the sound and my optics wide when I saw Uncle Knockout. He was standing a couple of feet away from with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. 

“Un...Uncle Knockout!” I exclaimed.

“He, good morning, sleepyhead” He said. I blushed.

“What are you doing here, Uncle Knockout?” I asked.

“Well, Lord Megatron, your Sparkmate asked me to come here and give you a check-up” Uncle Knockout replied.

“A check-up? For what?” I asked.

“I was also wondering that, but after coming here, I think I know why he asked me to come and give you a check-up” He replied.

“Really? Why?” I asked.

“Well, by the looks of it. I’m sure you two didn’t just sparkbond, right?” He asked. I blushed. I heard him chuckled.

“Aw, it’s okay. You don’t have to feel embarrassed. I’m a doctor, so I know about this kind of stuff” He said.

“I know, but it’s still embarrassing” I said. He chuckled some more.

“Anyway, this check-up is only to check if you are okay from last night's activity” Uncle Knockout said, chuckling. 

I blushed, but nodded. He then walked over to me and gave me a quick check-up. I stayed quiet the whole time because I was way too embarrassed even to speak. Finally, Uncle Knockout finished the check-up.

“So?” I asked. 

“Mmm… Your lower region’s is in pain, so I need you to take it easy today and rest as much as possible” He replied. I nodded but wondered what he was talking about. 

“What pain…” I began, sitting up straight, but ended up letting out a small cry of pain. I had felt a horrible pain in my lower region.

“Nevermind” I said. He chuckled

He then gave me something for the pain and left the room once he knew I was going to stay in bed to rest. I sighed, then closed my optics, and laid my helm back down on the berth. 

***

*Two Weeks Later*

It’s been two whole weeks since I sparkbond with Megatron and became his Sparkmate. I’m still getting used to the entire Sparkmate thing. It’s bizarre because now every time I pass by someone, they will reply with “My Lady” or “My Queen.” It’s odd, but I knew I had to get used to it. 

Right now, I’m out for a flight.

I called Smokescreen and asked him if he wanted to hang out. So, I’m going down to Earth to meet with him this instant. I finally made it to our meeting spot and transformed back into my bi-pedal mode, landing safely on both my pedals on the ground. 

I sat down on a rock and waited for him to get here. I closed my optics and relaxed, hearing the beautiful sounds of nature. I then opened them when I heard footsteps approaching my location. I quickly stood up, seeing Smokescreen come out of the forest.

“Smokescreen!” I yelled, running up to him with a smile. He smiled back, and we both hugged. 

“Hey, Snow. It’s been so long” He said.

“I know, right?” I said, chuckling. I then walked over to

“I missed you so much, Smokey” I said.

“I missed you too, Snow” He said. 

Just then, I heard leaves rustling, and we quickly turned to the direction where the noise was coming from. 

I immediately felt my optics wide at the sight of the cybertronian standing at the entrance of the forest. 

“Snow?”