Chapter 3 Sick

Snow POV

It was night and Sire hadn't come back from work. It was a really cold night. I was crawled on Sire's berth trembling in cold. It was really cold and the heater had suffered damage. So we will have to deal with the cold system until the drones fix the heater. I felt my insides burn as I cough multiple times. My throat was sore and I felt so weak. I couldn't fall into recharge so I sat up. I slowly jumped down the berth and began to make my way over to the control room where I knew Sire will be at.

As I walk the dark and cold warship hallways. I fell to the ground multiple time stractching my knees in the process because my little pedal gave out. I kept on getting up and continue my way to the control room.

I finally made it there and the door slide open. I looked up ahead and saw my Sire talking with Lord Megatron. I knew that I might get in trouble if I interrupt them, but I couldn't wait any longer. I felt my body hurt more by the minute.

Starscream POV

While I was talk with Megatron we were interrupted by a soft voice.

"Sire" I heard Snow called out.

"Snow, I told you to stay in our quarters until I get back!" I yelled, turning around but then my optics went wide when I saw my sparkling.

"Sire... it hurts" she said with a cough and saw small tears running down her face. I immediately ran over to her and picked up in my arms. I was shocked when I felt her body temperature. She was burning.

"Lord Megatron, could I leave to the med-bay. Like that I could attend to my sparkling?" I asked Megatron. Megatron looked at me then down at Snow who was in my arms trembling. He then surprisingly nodded and let me take her to the med-bay.

I immediately took off with her still on his arms. Once there I quickly went inside where I look around until my optics landed on Knockout and Breakdown who's back was facing us.

"KNOCKOUT!" I yelled scaring the shit out of the medic.

"What the frag Starscream why did...." Knockout stop once his optics landed on Snow who was breathing slowly.

"What happened to her?" Knockout asked as he snatched her from my arms and took her to a medical berth were he then lay her down.

"I don't know. I was talking with Lord Megatron until Snow came in and called for me. When I took her in my arms her body was burning hot" I explained worriedly.

"Frag! Her body temperature is increasing" Knockout said as he and Breakdown then began to work on her.

I looked down at my sparkling with worry optics. I saw her tried to smile at me, but coughs were the only thing that came out of her intake. I smile and watch her then began to close her optics.

"Snow!" I called out.

"Calm down Starscream. She just fell unconscious" Knockout said once he finishes injecting this substance on Snow's wrist.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"Her temperature was really high maybe because of the heater getting damaged. It's really cold on the Nemesis and it not a good temperature for a sparkling of her age" Knockout explained. I nodded then look down at Snow and grab her small servo on my own.

"You change so much Starscream" Knockout said.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I turn my helm to him.

"Well, ever since you save Snow from the Autobots. You change. You care for her a lot more than before. I could tell that you love her" Knockout said.

"Shut up!" I yelled embarrassed, turning my gaze back to Snow.

"Will she be okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, she will maybe just be sick for two weeks, but if you give her these every day in the morning and night she will get better in a week. I also recommend you to wrapped her in something warm for the while. She will die if she stays on a cold surface for too long again" Knockout said, handing Snow back to me with this small vessel that had some green Energon cubes.

I nodded then left the med-bay and went straight to my quarters. Once I entered I walk over to our berth and climbed on it. I lay the vessel on our berth stand then wrapped Snow close to my spark chamber. I watched Snow move on her sleep and she snuggles closer to my chest. I put the blanket on us then let myself fall into a peaceful recharge with my sparkling close to me.

Snow POV

I woke up and felt so warm. I didn't feel cold no more. I opened my small red optics and looked up to see my Sire face. I was wrapped in my Sire arms close to his chest chamber. I smile knowing that Sire did this so I won't be cold anymore. I chip in happiness as I snuggle closer to his chest.

I saw Sire then move a little until I saw him open his optics. Once his optics landed on my own I saw a smile come to his face.

"How are you feeling Snow?" Sire asked.

"Better" I said.

Sire nodded then sat up with me still clinging to his chest. He then grabbed this small vessel that was on our berth stand and opened it. I watch him then take this small green Energon cube.

"Come on open up. Knockout said to give you this in the morning and in the night until you get better" Sire said.

I nodded and open my intake. He put the cube inside my intake and I ate it. It tastes weird, but I knew Sire will be mad if I spit it out so I ate it without any complain.

"Good" Sire said as he then got up from the berth and he walked out our quarters to the outside of the Warship. I was still in my Sire's arms with my small servo wrapped around two of my Sire digits.

"Why are we outside Sire?" I asked.

"I need to stretch my wings and I won't leave you alone in that cold room so you're coming with me" Sire said. I nodded then felt myself being moved around as my Sire transformed. I landed on the seat on my Sire's alt-mod and the seat belt wrapped around my small body.

Sire then took off to the sky. I looked in awe as Sire flew through the clouds and saw the planet Earth.

"Sire when will I be able to transform and fly around like you?" I asked.

"Your body is still not fully developed to that stage Snow. When you do, I will show you how to fly, but until then be patient" Sire explained. I nodded then just enjoy the ride with my Sire. I couldn't be happier than what I am now. He did care even if he sometimes doesn't show it. He's my Sire and I love him with my whole spark.