Chapter 40 Its Finally Time

Snow POV

I groaned. I was so bored. I've been on my berth for so long that I can't stand it anymore. I was finally 9 months pregnant. Ratchet told me that the sparkling could be born any down now. I can't really move around because of how big my belly is. I could walk, but after a while, my body starts to hurt. That's why I'm laying down on my berth doing anything. I've been like this for the past month and a half. I'm so bored.

"What's wrong, Snow" Raf asked. Yeah, Raf's keeping me company. Miko was with us, but she left to hang out with Bulkhead. Jack was with Arcee.

"I'm just bored, Raf" I replied. He nodded. I then looked at my swollen belly and smiled. I rubbed my middle with a smile on my face. I felt the sparkling kick where I had my servo, which only made me smile even more. I then saw that Raf was looking at me with a smile.

"What?" I asked. He chuckled.

"You look really happy" He said. I nodded.

"That's because I am. I can't wait to hold my sparkling in my servos. I just hope I'm a great Carrier to my sparkling" I said.

"You will do just fine. You have a big heart, Snow. You treat everyone with love and kindness. I know you will be a great Carrier for your sparkling" He said. I smiled.

"Thanks, Raf" I told him.

"No problem, Snow" He replied. I then looked at the time and saw that it was already noon. I felt my optics wide at the news. I didn't know it was that late already. I slowly stood up from the berth with much difficulty.

"What's wrong, Snow? What are you doing?" Raf asked.

"I'm going to take a shower. You could go back to the main room. I don't want you waiting here all alone. I might take a long time because of my belly" I said. He nodded. I then helped him down from the berth and he left my room. I then walked to the washroom in the room.

I turned the water to a normal temperature before going inside the shower. I let out a sigh of relaxation when I felt the fresh and warmed water hit my tired body. It felt amazing. I first washed my arms and servos then tried to wash my legs and pedals, but my belly didn't allow me to bend down. I groan but didn't keep trying. I didn't want to hurt myself trying, after all.

'I wonder when my sparkling will be born. I hope it's soon. I can't wait to hold my sparkling in my arms' I thought.

Just then, I felt a sharp pain in my middle. I gasped before supporting myself with the shower wall. I began to breathe fast. I then looked down and saw clear Energon. I felt my optics wide when I realized what was happening.

'No! M-My water broke' I thought. I panicked. I then screamed in pain again when another shot of pain hit me, but this time it was bigger than before. I tried yelling for help, but none came. I couldn't keep yelling forever, so I decided to contact my Sire through the bond that we share with each other.

":: Sire::" I called. I kept screaming. The pain was getting bigger by the minute.

":: Snow? What's wrong?::" He asked. I could hear the worry on his voice from the other side of the bond.

":: S-Sire! My-My water broke! The sparkling is coming! I need help! I can't get up! I'm in the shower!::" I explained.

":: What?!::" He yelled. I then heard running outside. I looked up when the door opened, and my Sire came. I also saw that Smokescreen and Ratchet were with him.

"Snow!" I heard Smokescreen, and my Sire yelled at the same time. The next thing I noticed was that they were next to me, helping me out of the shower. I could tell that they were both worried.

"Quickly! Take her to the med-bay! I will get everything ready!" Ratchet ordered. My Sire and Smokescreen nodded. They immediately took me to the med-bay then put me down on a medical berth. I was still screaming. I think by now, everyone that was at base knew I was giving birth from how loud I was yelling.

"Okay, Snow. Listen to me. I know it hurts. The pain will only get worse, but it will all be worth it at the end" Ratchet said. I slowly nodded. He then got everything ready for when I had to start pushing.

***

"Okay. It's finally time for you to start pushing, Snow" Ratchet announced. I nodded. The pain had finally stopped. I now only needed to start pushing. I was holding into my Sire's servo, who was standing next to me. Smokescreen had been kicked out by Ratchet. He allowed my Sire to stay only because he was my Sire.

"Okay, Snow. I will count from 3 to 0, and when I hit zero, then start pushing" Ratchet ordered. I nodded. He then began to count.

I listened. I then pushed when I heard him say zero. I screamed in pain. It hurt so much. I think pushing was way worse. I kept pushing whenever Ratchet told me to push. This went on for 30 minutes, but the sparkling was still not coming.

"I can't anymore. It hurts so much. I can't, Sire. I can't" I said, breathing really hard and fast. I also had tears in my optics from the pain. I couldn't keep going. It hurt so much.

"Please, Snow. You could do it, Sweety. I believe in you. You could do it. I know you can" Sire told me. I looked at him. I nodded before looking at Ratchet and nodded. Ratchet nodded back. We went back to pushing, but then Ratchet stopped me after a while.

"Snow! Wait! Stop!" Ratchet yelled. I stopped, breathing really hard. I didn't know why we had stopped.

"Scrap!" I heard Ratchet yell. He then stood up and ran to the medical tools that he had and began looking for something.

"What's wrong?" Sire asked. I could tell that he was now really worried. He didn't know what was going on. I also didn't know. I was starting to get really nervous.

"Scrap! This is bad! This is bad" Ratchet said, repeating that this was bad, but what did he mean by that.

"What do you mean "this is bad"? What's bad? What's wrong with Snow?" Sire asked. That's when Ratchet finally looked at us.

"The sparkling can't be delivered... " Ratchet said. I felt my optics wide when he said that.

What did he mean by that?

What was wrong?

Was my sparkling, okay?

What was going to happen?