Chapter 29 LEMON

A/N

HELLO EVERYONE

SOME PEOPLE DID WANT THE LEMON CHAPTER SO I DECIDED TO PUT IF FOR THOSE THAT WANTED THE CHAPTER.

HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTE

WARNING!

WARNING!

FROM HERE ON IT'S A LEMON SCENE! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS KIND OF STUFF THEN SKIP THIS PART OF THE CHAPTER AND GO TO THE NEXT ONE, BUT DON'T WORRY BECAUSE THIS WILL NOT AFFECT THE MAIN STORY! IF YOU DO READ IT THEN HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT!

THANK YOU!

Snow POV

"You know, I have thought about this moment for so long. The day that I could take you and make you mine forever" He said, licking the sensitive wires in my neck and nibbled at them. I held back a moan that crept their way through my throat, and he noticed because he bit harder, causing me to moan out loud.

He then smashed his lips against mine and pulled me closer to his body. His servos trace my sides while leaving violent yet sweet kisses up and down my neck. I then felt his other servo wander down my body.

"Megatron" I moaned.

I shivered when his digits rubbed at my panel while letting yet another moan escape from my throat, and my panel slid open. Without any warning, he shoved one of his digits in my port. I gasped.

"Shh, relax, dear" He said. I nodded. His movements were fast. He then curled his digit in me, making me a moaning mess. The pleasure in me grew as he moved faster and faster. He then pulled away, making me whined, but ended up blushing in embarrassment. He chuckled.

"Patience" He said.

He then grabbed my body closer to his body, and that's when I heard it. I listened to a panel slide open. I looked down and watched his big member come out. I gasp at the size and wonder how in the world was that going to fit in me. I worriedly looked up at him, and he saw my worry look, making him chuckled. He then brought our faces closer to each other before giving me a soft kiss to make me relax.

"It's okay, dear. I could assure you that it will fit. I promise not to hurt you too much" He said. I nodded.

He then positioned himself between my legs, pressing me between himself and the berth. He then gently pushed himself into me and felt how his thick metal spike filled me out. I gasped at the large size of his member stretched my whole inside. I felt him shiver in pleasure because my tight walls clenched smoothie around his member.

In a gentle and strong manner, he trusted inside of me. I threw my helm back and let out loud moans. He grabbed my body and pounded into me with more force than before. He pulled himself nearly out of me, then thrust back deep inside of me. With every thrust, we both came closer to the peak.

"Ah, Megatron" I moaned.

I could feel that our climax was near, and he also noticed, he went faster and harder, pushing me over the edge.

"Megatron!"

I came screaming his name and after two more final thrusts, he overloaded inside of me, burying his helm in my neck. I could feel both our juices mixed as they dropped out of my core. He then leaned down to kiss me and removed himself out of me. He then laid himself beside me and pulled my body closer to his.

"I love you, dear" He said. I closed my eyes and allowed my breathing to go back to normal.

"I love you too, my lord" I said.

A/N

HEY GUYS

JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I WONT PUBLISHED ANY NEW CHAPTERS UNTIL MONDAY.

THE REASON IS THAT IM GOING TO MEXICO FOR TWO DAYS FOR SOMETHING IMPORTANT SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO WORK ON THIS STORY UNTIL MONDAY.

I'M SORRY AND HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND

THANK YOU