Chapter 56 Looking

Snow POV

“:: Snow?::” I heard Uncle Soundwave asked. He sounded surprised to hear me. 

“Please, Uncle Soundwave. I need a Groundbridge” I said.

Just then, a Groundbridge opened up in front of me. I immediately went through. On the other side, I transformed and landed in the control room.

“Snow? What are you doing here?” I heard Uncle Knockout’s voice asked. I looked up and saw both Uncle Knockout and Uncle Breakdown.

“I can’t explain right now. I need to know. Where’s Megatron?” I asked.

“Uh, He left a couple of Earth hours ago” Knockout replied. I felt my optics wide. 

‘He’s gone, but how far?’ I thought. I immediately turned to Uncle Soundwave.

“Uncle Soundwave, I need your help. I need to find Megatron” I said.

“What? Why? Why do you want to fine Lord Megatron?” Breakdown asked.

Just then, a call from the Autobot base interrupted everything. I saw Uncle Soundwave about to answer the call, but I stopped him.

“Please, Don’t!” I yelled. He stopped.

“: Why?:” He asked.

“Please. I can’t explain right now. I know that you know where Megatron went. Please, Uncle. I’m beginning you. I need to see him” I said. I saw Uncle Soundwave looked at me before looking at the call then back at me. I then saw him nodded. I smiled.

“Thank you, Uncle Soundwave” I said.

“I don’t know what’s going on, but whatever it is, Snow. Good luck. You will need it” Uncle Knockout said. I nodded. 

We then traveled to where the Spacebridge was located at. It was hidden on Earth underground a large mountain. Uncle Soundwave then guided to the controller before typing in a couple of coordinates then opening a Spacebridge.

“Is he… Is he on the other side?” I asked. I saw Uncle Soundwave shake his helm.

“: No. I can’t send you exactly where he is, but I could send you where he went. He’s on a planet millions of light-years away from both Cybertron and Earth. It might take you a couple of hours to find him or maybe not” Uncle Soundwave explained. I nodded. He then walked over to me then hug me.

“Good luck, Snow” He said, but it was not a voice record. This voice sounded different from the others. I stared at him with wide optics. I then shook my helm.

“Thanks, Uncle Soundwave” I said. I then let go of him, then walked to the Spacebridge. I took a deep breath before going through. 

On the other side, I was located in a really weird place. I saw trees, but these trees were so big. They were bigger than the ones located on Earth. I also saw what it looks like a waterfall, but it was a weird looking color. It was reddish with blue. This place was really creepy. 

[I’m completely making up this place guys just so you all know]

I began to walk forward but was careful to where I step not wanting to step on something that might be alive in this place and could hurt or worst eat me because after all, this place was really big. I still didn’t know how I was going to find Megatron in all this mess. I sighed.

I could try using the bond that we still share, but I then remember that he blocked it a long time ago. I couldn’t use it. 

So, I began my journey to find my loved one. It didn’t take me long to come across my first obstacle. I was walking without any trouble that was until the ground began to shake, and from the ground, a large looking worm thing showed up. It was big. It was bigger than the Predacon that I saw in the fight. 

“Oh, my Primus” I said, backing away. I saw the giant looking worm look around until it was fully facing me. I didn’t know if it was looking at me because I could see if it had eyes or anything. 

I didn’t move, hoping it won’t attacking or hoping it was one of those creatures that I saw on movies that didn’t have eyes but used their hearing to find it’s prey or enemies. 

‘Please, don’t attack. Please, don’t attack’ I thought.

Just then, I saw the creature attack me. I immediately transformed and flew off to the sky, but I didn't get that far because something managed to hit one of my wings. I came crashing back to the ground near the worm. 

“Ouch” I said. I looked at my wing and saw a word looking green gooey thing on it. I was about to stand up and make a run for it, but in seconds the giant worm was in front of me. I felt my optics wide as I watched the giant worm about to swallow or crushed me. I didn’t know. I closed my optics, waiting for my death, but it never came.

I opened my optics when I heard the giant worm make a weird sound as if it was screaming in pain. I looked up and saw the giant worm thrashing around like crazy. I then saw a couple of purple shots hit the giant worm. It screamed louder until it couldn’t take it anymore and went back to the ground. I sighed once the giant worm was gone, but then looked up to see what or who had saved me. It took me a bit to see it, but when I did, I was happy. It was him. It was Megatron. He was the one that saved me. 

I then watched him transformed then landed a couple of feet away from me. I saw him raised his helm and looked at me with wide optics and a little bit of anger, maybe because I almost got myself killed.

“Snow? What are you doing here?” He asked. I didn’t reply to him. Instead. I got up and ran to him. I hugged him and felt him tensed up from the hug. I think he didn’t expect that. I finally let go of him.

“Snow…” He began, but I stopped him by slapping him across the face as hard as I could. I only saw his face swing to the side before looking at me with shock all over his face.

“You’re an idiot, Megatron!” I yelled.