Chapter 32 Autobots

Snow POV

"What!"

"Your Starscream's daughter?" A white Mech asked. He had red and green on his chest and pedals.

"And Megatron's Sparkmate?" A green Mech asked.

I shakily nodded my helm. I was now more scared than before. I didn't know what they were going to do with me next, and that's what scared me the most. I think Smokescreen sensed my fear because he looked at me and whispered.

"Hey" He called. I looked at him.

"It's okay. I won't let no one hurt you" Smokescreen whispered.

I nodded but didn't let go of his arm. I then watched Ultra Magnus walk forward.

"Soldier" He called. We all looked at him.

"How dare you bring this Femme to base with you without our concerned first?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, but what did you want me to do?! Sir!" Smokescreen yelled. I could tell that he was taken back when Smokescreen yelled at him.

"Soldier, I will not tolerate this kind of respect" Ultra Magnus said. I heard Smokescreen growling.

"Seriously, grow up, Ultra Magnus! We don't have to follow the protocol anymore! This is not Cybertron! This is Earth! You have to grow up and realize that!" Smokescreen yelled, immediately getting everyone by surprise, heck, he even got me by surprise when he began screaming.

"Uh, Smokescreen... I-I think you went a little bit too far there, buddy" I whispered.

"No, I didn't!" He yelled.

"He has to understand that it was not my choice to suddenly bring you here without permission" He said.

"I know, but you didn't have to yell at him" I said.

"Seriously, Snow? We just got chased by your crazy... Grr, Sparkmate. I couldn't just leave you out there. He could've hurt you" Smokescreen said. I wanted to say something back, but I knew he was right, so I didn't. Just then, the Femme with blue and pink paint walked forward.

"Smokescreen" She called.

I watched Smokescreen immediately then looked at her.

"Why did you bring her here if she's supposedly Megatron Sparkmate?" The Femme asked.

"Arcee, you don't understand. It's complicated and a long story" Smokescreen said.

Just then, after staying silent for a long time, Optimus finally stepped up.

"Smokescreen, could you please explain what's going on so we could understand what's going on?' Optimus asked. Smokescreen looked at him before looking at me, and I nodded. He nodded back before looking back at Optimus, and with a sigh, he began to explain our situation that we got ourselves in.

He told them everything.

How we met.

How he didn't know I was with the Decepticons at first.

How I lied because I didn't want to die or get hurt.

How we began to hang out with each other every time we got.

How he later found out that I was Starscream's daughter.

How he found out that I was being forced to bond with Megatron.

How he used his human hologram to trick my sire.

How we met today.

How Megatron showed up and attacked us.

It was silent for a short time until the mech with orange and white paint stepped forward. I think his name was Ratchet.

"So, let me get this straight" He began. We were all looking at him.

"You guys meet in a forest, right?" He asked. We nodded.

"You become friends with him, right?" He asked me. I nodded.

"You then find out she lies to you, but somehow you forgave her, right?" Ratchet asked. Smokescreen nodded.

He then sighed with his optics close and a hand over his face. We were all looking at him, seeing what he was getting at. Just then, he exploded with rage.

"And you guys still decided to keep seeing each other even after finding out that you two were from opposite sides and didn't even think about the consequences that your action could have caused if any of your teammates found out about you guys!" Ratchet yelled.

We took a step back in fear. We then nervously nodded our helms. I then saw him growled before grabbing an oversized Cybertronian wrench from who knows where and tried to hit us with it, but luckily Optimus stopped him before he could reach us. I was so scared that I felt like I almost had a spark attack at the size of that wrench. I then felt a sharp pain in my middle section, making me cry out in pain.

"Snow!"

I heard Smokescreen's worried voice calling out to me, but I couldn't reply because the pain was so much that I couldn't make out what was going on around me anymore. The pain that I felt was so painful that I couldn't keep myself standing anymore, so I fell to my knees, and that's when I heard the panic in the room. I don't know who it was, but I felt myself get picked up by someone and quickly taken to a different place. The last thing I heard was someone calling my name before I blackout.