Special Chapter #1 Flying

This First Request Was From Zombicorn3000

Thank You

CHARACTERS: Snow, Megatron, DarkNight

DESCRIPTION: It was time for DarkNight to learn how to transform. What better way to learn than with your Carrier and Sire, right?

3rd POV

It was a regular Saturday morning. It was a really typical day like any other for everyone. That was until a little sparkling woke up with a lot of energy all of a sudden. That little sparkling was none other than DarkNight himself. He woke up with so much energy that the first thing he did was jump on top of his sleeping Sire, waking him up with a jolt. 

“Whoa! DarkNight! What’s wrong, SweetSpark?” Megatron asked, picking up his exciting sparkling. He sat up then put DarkNight down on his lap.

Just then, Snow woke up still half asleep. She rubbed her optics.

“Good morning, dear” Snow said, kissing Megatron. Megatron smiled and kissed her back.

“Good morning” He replied. She then looked at DarkNight, who was still jumping up and down on his Sire’s lap. She then raised an eyebrow.

“And what are you doing up so early, Sweety?” Snow asked, taking DarkNight in her arms. 

“Bath. Bath. Bath. Bath” DarkNight said. Snow nodded. She then got off from the berth.

“I’m going inside the washroom first with Dark Night. You think you could make the berth and clean, while I bath our son before you join us?” I asked. Megatron nodded.

“Yes, SweetSpark” Megatron replied. Snow nodded. She then took DarkNight to the washroom and got ready the water for their bath. Snow got in with DarkNight, and Megatron soon joined them after a little bit.

Once the bath was over, DarkNight was still really excited. He jumped from her Carrier’s arms and began to run around in circles. Both Snow and Megatron were confused with their son’s behavior. He was never this excited early in the morning.

“What do you think is wrong with him, Megatron?” Snow asked. Megatron shook his helm.

“I don’t know, dear. I don’t know” Megatron replied.

It only got worse as the day went on. Both Megatron and Snow thought that maybe he would tire himself after a while, but that was not the case this time. DarkNight only grew more and more hyper as the day went on. This made both Megatron and Snow worried. It was also starting to annoy a couple of Cybertronians in the Warship [Yeah. The story takes place on the Warship].

Snow and Megatron even asked a couple of Cybertronians to play with DarkNight and tired him up, but nothing worked. Finally, Snow and Megatron took DarkNight to see Knockout. Knockout check DarkNight.

“So? What’s wrong with him, Knockout?” Megatron asked. Knockout chuckled.

“Nothing’s wrong with him, Master. He’s only anxious” Knockout replied. Snow and Megatron raised an eyebrow.

“Anxious? About what?” Snow asked.

“Flying” Knockout replied, and that's when it gets them both.

‘Of course’ They thought.

His flying system must have gotten activated. He wanted to learn how to transform and fly around like them, but there was a small problem, and it worried them. They didn’t have the best learning experience transforming the first time, which worried them that they would not know how to teach DarkNight.