Part 55: reunion

//micheal//

"Can I see your ticket, please sir?" I handed my plane ticket to the blonde and beautiful receptionist at the airport. She did some things with a stamp and what not, typing away on a computer, locking some thing in and blah-blah-blab... but all that was on my mind was me thinking back to the last time I was at this very airport.

The last time I saw Tahnée.
When I came to say goodbye.

"Thank you." She handed me my ticket and passport and I walked trough the gates, on to the plane. I already waited my fair amount of time and I'm so excited for this plane to just take off. I can't wait to see her, and never mind that, to meet her new friends and best of all, to talk to her again, see her reaction when she sees me and then, hug her.
I haven't done that in about three and a half months.

It's paining. Torturing.
It's been way too long without her. This reunion is desperately needed.
Like, immediately.

-

I got on the plane and within the first few thirty minutes of takeoff, I was already as out as a candle. Not gonna lie, I did take some calming pills for the flight because I get very anxious with things like these, and I guess they just started kicking in.
Hashtag Flying in a nutshell. 101

See you in a bit Canada.

-

//daniel//

Whoever that Brian guy was on the phone, needs to back off and stay away from my girl.
She's mine. And she can't just leave me like this, I'll get her back. I'll win her over.

I know that I hurt her in the past and... now. Okay, I'm not the best boyfriend.
In my defense... our relationship was never even supposed to happen, within the first few months of us dating I didn't feel anything for her, it was still just part of a master plan with me and my friend Tom. That's why I didn't feel a thing when I may have hurt her.
Abused her.

But she, damn. Her soft heart gave me another shot after I begged for forgiveness. I've fallen in love with her.
Yet now I beat myself up again. How could I have done this to her? To me? To our relationship!
All I do is screw things up and I-... I need her. She's the only thing that's keeping me going and without her I feel even more like a failure. That's why I do the things I do, because she's not here and... it's just- hard.

I need her. And I know I screwed up but maybe, just maybe, her kind heart will give me one last, third shot.

-

//brian//

I was up a whole lot earlier this morning, but I just couldn't sleep any longer. I had dreams about Sophie, and that night... I felt the pain I felt all over again and my body just couldn't come to rest.
It was like I relived the entire thing, felt every last bit of pain there was left to feel.

But when I open my eyes I see Tahnée next to me. My shirt being the perfect oversized clothing piece on her. Her leg intertwined with mine and everything in this exact moment is just... great. Perfect even.

I got up at around 5:30, walking to the kitchen and making myself a cup of brewed coffee. The sun still hasn't risen, making it the perfect opportunity to go sit outside on the balcony and watch it all unfold infront of my eyes.

6:13.

I felt the first few rays of sunshine lighting up my face, seeing the sun just about peeking out over the horizon. "Watching the sunrise without me?" I looked behind me to see Tahnée standing in the door. Even at this hour she looks gorgeous.
God, can I just make her mine? Call her mine for eternity on, forever. I want her in my life as more than I have her now. She's all I need, all that makes me escape from my nightmares and rough days.