Part 96: i love you

//brian//

I took her hand in mine and we walked over to the couch. Not talking about the situation that just went down any further.

It was around two hours later when she sat up, taking my hand in hers as she placed her other hand down on my thigh. "I'm sorry." "For?" I asked confused, looking up to her where I was laying down on the couch. "For making a scene out of nothing at all and creating an argument between us. I'm sorry." "It's nothing Tahnée, but I wanted to ask you I just wasn't sure about it all." She sighed, sitting back and crossing her legs on the couch.

I moved my body so that my head was resting on her lap. She smiled, combing her fingers through my quiff, leaning down and pecking my lips. "I just want to kiss you, all the time." She whispered on to my lips before kissing me again.

"Nobody told you to stop darling." I chuckled in to the kiss. A few kisses got more heated and I sat up to turn to her. "My turn." I said, sitting down on her lap as I laced my legs around her body, wrapping my arms around her neck. "Oh my god Brian, you're heavy."
"I think you mean heavenly." I said laughing at her as she held on to me.
I know I'm a bit weighted to sit on her but I want to know what it feels like to be her for a few moments. "Kiss me." I demand, seeing the smile on her face before she pressed her lips to mine.

"Oops." I laughed against her lips as she burst out with laughter. "You are such a pig!" She yelled in the process as she pushed me off her. "It just slipped out." "Oh my god Brian you stink!" She laughed. My stomach was hurting from all the laughter as I accidentally just let out a fart on her lap. "You have to forgive me." I laughed, grabbing on to my stomach as the tears started rolling down my cheeks too. She was hitching for breath as she too let out a few tears of laughter.

I sat up straight, making space for her beside me on the couch. "I'm sorry."
"Don't worry I still love you."

I stopped laughing and looked at her with my heart stopping in my chest. "What did you just say?" I asked with all seriousness. "Nothing Brian, I said it's okay." She chuckled. "No Tahnée... what did you say?" I asked again, standing on both my knees infront of her as she sat crossed leg on the couch. Her smile was still present on her lips and I saw how her cheeks just grew a deeper and deeper crimson red.

"I—" she stopped herself for a moment, cupping my cheek and leaning closer. She pecked my lips and locked her eyes on mine.

"Tahnée." I looked in to her eyes, and she smiled sweetly, whispering the words I always dreamed of leaving her lips. Because when she says it I know she means it and especially when she says it to me I know she truly loves me because it takes up so much courage for her and I really had to build this trust and love with her to make her comfortable with saying the three simple but powerful words.
"I love you, Brian." She whispered and I just stared at her with blank emotions for at least a full minute. "Earth to Brian." She chuckled, poking my face with her finger. "I uhh— I'll be right back." I said blankly and stood up from my crouched position as I made my way over to me room.

-

//tahnée//

I just did the impossible by telling Brian that I love him, and I really do mean it and now... he walks away? With no reply whatsoever, no emotion or any response in any form. He just excused himself and made his way to his room.
Not how I expected this moment to go down but... okay?

"Brian?" I asked as I knocked on his door which is only slightly open. The light was on but he didn't reply. I slowly pushed the door open and saw him crouched down on the carpet before his bed, his head resting in his hands and he didn't say anything. Just as I moved closer I heard the sniffing coming from his side.

"Brian?" I chuckled and he sat down, crying in to his knees. "I didn't know saying that to you would make you cry this hard, I mean I know I'm not the best companion but I at least thought you'd love me too." I laughed, sitting down beside him. "You have no idea." He cried softly, trying to hold it back, like a man.

He looked up at me and took my hand in his. "Hearing you say that Tahnée, god..." he sniffed, making tears pool up in my eyes.
I never thought those words would ever mean this much to him. Proves that he loves me, that he waited so long for me to say it that the moment it finally happened he was so shocked and amazed that emotion just overflowed him and he... he cried.
"Thank you." He said with all sincerity. "Thank you for giving me the privilege of being the person you say those words to for the first time. You have no idea how much this means to me." He sniffed.

I cupped his cheeks with my hands and wiped away his single falling tears. "I love you." I said again, seeing the big smile on his face.
Wow, it feels so weird to say that but also so good.
"You were right." I chuckled, moving myself in to his embrace. "About?" "When you say it once to someone you really do love, it's hard to not say it a thousand times over." "I told you." He wiped his nose and took a deep breath before crashing his lips to mine.

"I love you. So fucking much."
"I love you too Brian, so much."
"Move in with me. I want you here, close."

I smiled as I traced the outline of his lips with my finger. "Are you sure about this? I don't want you saying it just because I made a stupid scene about it this morning."
"No, I'm serious Tahnée. I want you here. I've been thinking about it for a long time and I wanted to ask you, you know that."
"Well okay then." I chuckled. "Yes!" He yelled spontaneously crashing his lips to mine again before we got up and finished watching the show we were watching.

Who knew this day would turn out in to such a fright but yet the best memory I have.
I told Brian I love him, and he cried.

Oh my dearest Brian... if only you knew how those three words don't even describe my love for you entirely. It's bigger than anything anyone can fathom, bigger than any words can describe.
But I love you, even if I have to say it a thousand times. You are the only one I love.

-

//brian//

Hearing those words leaving her lips were like taking a breath for the first time, taking a step in to a new life a new future and a whole new space.
I don't think she'll ever know how much those words truly mean to me, especially coming from her.

God I love her.

She was resting with her head on my lap as we finished up on the movie, or should I say, as I finished the movie. I ran my fingers through her thick dark hair and saw how she relaxed even more in to my touch.
Her arms tightened around my thigh as she held on to me, making herself even more comfortable.

"Tahnée." I lightly shook her awake but she just moaned in reply, turning around and held on to my torso. "Do you want to go to bed?" Her eyes slowly opened as she pushed herself up. "I don't want to go home, I just—" "Hey, I never said you need to go home." I smiled, brushing a silly strand of hair out of her face and in behind her ear. "But I should probably get some things." She said all scared again. "I'll walk with you." She pecked my lips before standing up and stretching out.

I grabbed my hoodie on the table and pulled it over my head before we head out. "They are way too big for you." I laughed, seeing how my slippers are flopping on her feet as we walked down the stairs. "What are you implying by that huh? I know you have a big... feet." She said with her eyebrow raising a bit and a smirk in the corner of her lips. "Just walk." I laughed, pushing her by the shoulder, feeling my cheeks burning red as I walked bahind her.

We arrived at her place and she gathered a few clothing pieces and rushed back out. "I never felt so disgusted in my own house." She shivered as she locked the door. "And where do you feel at home?" I asked with fear. Fearing that she'll say back home where she comes from. But no...
"With you, obviously." She took my hand in bers and moved in under my arm as we made our way back upstairs.

"Home is where your heart is." I said all smiley, kissing her head as we walked to my apartment.

-

//a/n//

It's about time Tahnée ❤️