Part 104: the day

//brian//

Sensational. Unexplainable. Exotic and enchanted.

Her body collapsed down on to mine. Her breathing was heavy and I felt the hot sweat on her skin up on mine. My hands roamed over her back before wrapping around her.
She caved in to my touch, relaxing even more than before. "Wow." I croaked out between heavy breaths. "Yeah." She managed to get out too, wrapping her arms around my neck.

After a few deep breaths she sat back up on my lap, her hands clamped around my neck. "You are so beautiful." I said, looking straight in to her eyes. "If only you could see yourself through my eyes." She whispered with sincerity, resting her forehead on to mine. Her breathing still regulating and I felt her hot breath rolling over my lips. Sensational.
"You move so easily." I heard her chuckling after I spoke, "You make it easy." She pecked my lips. Unexplainable.

She rocked her hips forward before locking them in onto mine, her body close but I need her closer. My hands can't pull her any closer and I can't seem to take my eyes off her. She gave me another tender kiss, lingering on my lips for a second before feeling the rough scratch of her teeth pulling my lip. Exotic.
The sound of her breathing, heartbeat and the small noises leaving her lips enchanted me. She has all of me, my entire heart, my entire existence. If from now on I can make the decision where what or who I'll live for... it's her.

I live for her.

-

With the slow turn I reached my hand out, to once again feel the soft skin of my girl beside me in bed this morning.

I brushed my fingers up her spine before moving even closer to her, nestling my head in to her neck as I held her body close to mine. She was warm. On this cold morning she was my source of heat. But as good as this felt, as happy as I am to have her next to me again... something just felt off. Not about her, not about me, not about this moment but about this day.

I have a growing fear inside me and I can't place my finger on to what it might be, but the feeling just isn't good. "Warm." She smiled as she turned around, nestling further in to me. "I missed mornings like these, but you're back now." "And I'm here to stay." She whispered, her arms wrapping tightly around me. Just the feeling of her skin on mine is sensational, it's magical to feel it all again. But her words were left in the cold, they make this feeling inside of me feel even worse.

Liek all of a sudden she's telling me a lie and I can feel it.

"I should get to work." She mumbled in to my chest with a deep sigh leaving her lips. I didn't reply to ther statement, knowing that no matter how hard I try and convince her to stay... it's her place now, she needs to be there to run the whole thing.
Her eyes met mine as she looked up, a small smile curving up on her lips before she pressed them to mine. "I love you." She whispered.

-

//tahnée//

Usually in the mornings Brian is a very talkative guy but not today. This morning he was quiet and a bit distant. But I won't let it get to me because then it'll just totally ruin the moment.

"I'm gonna get ready." Just as I rolled out of bed he grasped me back in his arms and lied down ontop of my back, pressing me down in to the bed. "Heavy!" I groaned, "Heavenly." He corrected me with laugh. "I love you so much." He said so simply before letting me escape from his grasp. I threw his shirt on over my body, got my shorts on and walked to the bathroom, never breaking the eye contact with him, not until I closed the door behind me.

Hoping that he'll come in at any given moment, I stayed by the door, listening to hear if I can make out a sound of him coming my way, but I didn't hear anything.
"Just a few more seconds?" I said a bit unsure as I whispered to myself. I leaned against the sink and watched the doorknob like a hawk. Seconds later I smiled with satisfaction as I saw the door opening.

He leaned against the doorframe as he pushed the door open, smirking and smiling at me. "I should've known." He laughed, making me smile. I ran up to him and jumped up in his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. "You are so predictable." "We made that clear on New Years that I wasn't!" He laughed.

He sat me downon the counter by the sink, slowly lifting his shirt back over my head. "You literally put sweatpants on just to take them off again." "Well you did the same with the shorts and my shirt." I just shrugged it off, locking my fingers around the elastic band of his sweatpants, watching how his cheeks started to glow red as I shifted them lower down on to his hips. "Tease!" He slapped my hands away but quickly grabbed them again, kissing them softly.

"Get in, I'll join you in a bit." He pecked my cheek and my lips before sending me off. I got in the shower and not long afater I felt his hands on my waist. Sending butterflies to my stomach like always.

-

"Are you okay?" I asked after a while, seeing his mind is somewhere far away from here. I slowly moved my fingers throught the wet strands of hair at the nape of his neck, making him look down to me. "I'm okay, my mind just keeps me occupied with so many other things." He said confused. "But I want you here, with me." "I'm here baby," he pulled me closer to him, "I'm not going anywhere." He smiled, leaning down to me. "Promise?" "I promise you." He smiled, pressing his lips to mine.

-

//brian//

Whatever it is about this day, it keeps on bugging me. It's a feeling I cannot let go because it fears me so much. I fear that something bad might happen, I get the gut feeling that something will break... but when I think about that, the only pain I feel is my heart.

Tahnée went to work and I sat at home, trying to put all the puzzle pieces together on what could've possibly awoken this feeling inside of me. But what can I possibly do? It's just a gut feeling, and most of the times they're wrong.

But this feels pretty real.

-

About around 16:35 I walked down to Tahnée's shop to go see if she's done with work or not. Usually around this time she's done, ready to close up by 16:45.

The doorbell went off as I walked in, seeing her around the counter putting everything away. "Not everyday that someone as handsome as me comes walking in through the door hey?" I smirk, seeing how she looked up at me, walking around to come and greet me. "Lucky for me it truly happens every day, and I feel even luckier that I get to call that handsome guy all mine." She locked her hands together behind my neck as I placed mine firmly down on her waist.

Her lips quickly closed the gap between us and not long after getting everything ready for the next day, she was ready to close up.

The streets were an awkward kind of empty, and a strange wind pattern was blowing through the streets. "Hey. What's wrong? You look on edge. I noticed it this morning too." Tahnée said. I turned around to look at her as she closed the door, locking up. I saw her eyes growing big as she saw mine probably just as big. "Brian?" She asked concerned. "I don't have a good feeling about this day Tahnée." I said, feeling her hand taking mine. "What do you mean?" I looked around startled, seeing if I can spot anything out of the ordinary.

And yet so it was.
The terror we've been waiting on.

I saw his silhouette coming from across the road, his eyes red and nose runny as he walked up to us. He stood on the sidewalk before us for a moment, smiled one devilish smile and then stepped closer.

"Surprise surprise." He laughed, taping his fingers on the gun in his hand, swinging it around. "Brian." I heard Tahnée's voice behind me quivering with fear. I didn't say anythung at first, gathering my strength to just sound fearless for her. "Get behind me." I said, pushing her in behind my back and I held tightly on to her, feeling her nestling her face in to my back.
Her body was shaking, she was sniffing.
Scared. But I am too.

"What do you want Daniel?" I asked as he stood infront of us, only a few meters away. "Can't you see?" He laughed, raising the gun up, "I'm here to take back what's rightfully mine." He pointed the gun at me.

I know he didn't come here to kill Tahnée, she's the one that he wants.

I'm infront of the gun.
He's here to get rid of me to get to her.