Part 113: Loving Brian

//tahnee//

He looked in to my eyes and I saw some tears starting to pool up in his. Whatever it is that he's about to tell me, it tore his heart.

"We—you lost—" "No." I immediately knew whathe was talking about. I wanted to tell him about it and now... now I— "Really?" I asked with a crack in my voice, looking at him with broken eyes. "You knew?" He asked confused, fishing out to see if I knew I was pregnant.

"I wanted to tell you over dinner that night. But then everything happened and now— now I'm not even—" he pulled me in to a tight hug, laying down next to me on the bed. His arm wrapped around my shoulders as I nestled my face in to his neck. "I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you."

-

//brian//

I felt the tear rolling down my neck as a sniff came from Tahnée's side. "I know it's sad to think about but it's not over." I kissed the top of her head. "I lost our baby, Brian." "But it wasn't your fault. And we can always try again along the line, I mean, I'm here to stay darling." I chuckled, "So you still want to be with me?" My eyes grew big and I sat uo a bit, cupping her cheeks. "Tahnée, even if we never have a child you're the only one I want by my side. You're the only one I want to hold at night and the only one who gets to kiss me. I don't care if you never want to have children, but with you..." she smiled sweetly, "With you I'll always stay." I pressed my lips to hers.

Feeling her lips lingering on mine for moments and moments. Our lips moving in sync and like always, like I remembered, it's sensational. "Oh and just by the way, I want to have kids." She said with an eyebrow raised. "Great." I smiled before pressing my lips back to hers. "I love you." She whispered on to my lips, resting her forehead on mine. "I love you too." She pecked my lips again, then rested her head back on my shoulder. Her fingers intertwined with mine and she caressed my skin, almost never letting go.
I sensed the fear in her was still there, she was still sad, but the comfort of her being with me, and me being with her... it's all we need. It's all she needs.

"I'm happy you're okay." I whispered after a while, resting my cheek on to her head. She didn't say anything, she just smiled.
Finally soft words fell over ger lips, "I want to go home." Her voice broke and I heard how the only idea on her mind was to get out of this place that she was stuck in for over weeks. I want to set her free from this place too.
She's okay now, so it's unnecessary for her to be here anymore... right?

"The doctor said that you're in good shape, maybe I get to take you to the apartment tonight or maybe early tomorrow." Her eyes looked sad as I stood up from the bed to just check when I can book her out. "They already called your dad to say that you're awake and all-" I paused, "He may or may not be coming down to see you." Her eyebrows furrowed together at my story, like she doesn't know why I'm bringing that side of het family in to it. "Maybe when he comes we can get a ticket for you as well and you can go back h—" "No." She chuckled, sitting up straight on the bed with her legs crossed.

"Brian, I want to go home." She said with a smile, a little laugh leaving her lips. "Yes, home with your da—" "No!" She laughed again, making me laugh as well because I don't understand. "Home with you, asshole." I missed being called names and made fun of in my stupidity. "Oh." I blushed, looking down to the floor as I fiddled with the covers on the bed. "I'll be right back then." I smiled with rosy cheeks as I walked towards the door.

-

After talking to the doctor, she told me that she just needs to check on Tahnée a last time tonight, give her instructions on how to check on ber wound and keep it clean... then she can go.
It all happened so fast, yet it felt so slow.

The pain I felt while she was basically out and dead for what felt like months, and now, she woke up and just like that she gets to go home. Miracle.