Backfiring

Faith's POV

"This is not what I had in mind."

Oh great, I have no fucking clue who I am, I've got two people trying to kill me and the only one I seem to trust's plan just backfired.

He starts to lead me through the barrage of horny men for some reason I feel drawn to them.

Even though everything about them makes me wanna slit their throats.

We enter the backstage area and it hits me.

I wanted every person in that room dead. That thought just triggers something in me. Everything starts to blur and I trip over my own feet and I drop to the floor. I lay there for a minute as this guy realizes what's going on.

All of the sudden I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head.

I'm standing in front of this girl. I think we're squaring off. She throws three punches and I'm dodging them easy, I duck for a leg sweep and she drops flat on her back. I quickly crawl on top of her and try and pin her down, she tries grabbing at me to escape but I pin her arms above her head. God she's beautiful. I brush her blonde bangs out of her face and stare down into her beautiful eyes.

"FAITH!"

What? What's going on?

"Hun?"

"We have to get out of here or those guys will catch us and you're in no condition to fight."

What the hell was that?

I hear someone coming this way.

Screw it, I'll figure it all out later as weird as this guy is I trust him, at least I trust him more than I trust whoever's chasing us.

I get up off the floor and we get out the back door.

John's POV

We burst into the backstage area. I can't see them.

"Do you see them Dave?"

"No."

Fuck, we gotta find a better plan.

"The boss is gonna have our asses for this."

Not if we can stop her before SHE gets to her.

A door closes and we both jump. We race towards it and find ourselves in a back alley. I look left he looks right, we switch directions.

"I don't see them."

I don't see them, either.

"It doesn't matter. We know where they're going."

"It doesn't matter? Are you KIDDING ME? If she's with Angel then it's only a matter of time before SHE gets here."

"Fuck, don't you think I already fucking know that?"

"Then you know what will happen if she gets here don't you?"

Jesus Christ of course I know what will happen. It's all the boss ever talks about, that's why we were assigned to keep the girl from waking up.

"We don't know for sure what will happen."

"Would you like to just stand around and find out?"

"No god damn it let's get ourselves some picks and shovels and some other tools."