Jailbreak

Someone's POV

I hate chains.

I pull on Dave's chains one more time and they break.

Thank god, I was gonna stake him if the chains didn't break soon.

Dave gets up off the chair and starts stretching out his arms. He turns to look at me.

"Christian?"

Yeah it's me.

"Let's go."

Feel free not to thank me any time soon.

"I got in through the sewer exit. You'd think someone this powerful would have thought about that escape route."

"We don't have time to debate how stupid Angel is. Let's get out of here."

All right, fine.

I start to the sewer and open the hatch, it creaks open.

"Stop, we can't have them knowing we're escaping."

"Duh..."

Dave walks up and jumps into the sewer.

Well hey, if you're gonna jump into something, it might as well be with both feet.

I jump in after him.

Angel's POV

"Wesley, there's something you should cross reference..."

"What's that?"

"Omega..."

"O-Omega...? W-he-why Omega? Are you insane? Why?"

I knew this would happen.

"He's involved."

"I-he... involved how?"

"Who or what is Omega?"

Cordelia...

"Omega is the original vampire, the first of the first of us. Legend has it Omega was The First's original creation. Before any other demon, HE was created."

"He's the first thing we're taught about as Watchers."

"So if he's so old why hasn't anyone taken him out yet?"

"Many have tried, none have survived."

"None?"

"Omega has killed six confirmed slayer killings..."

"Six confirmed?"

"There are rumors that he's killed more but it's not for sure."

"Why not? I thought you Watchers were supposed to WATCH over your slayers?"

Good old Cordy, queen of questions.

"The reason it can't be confirmed is because with the other cases, the Watchers died with the slayers. Also, in the 6 confirmed cases the slayers were completely drained of their blood. I don't mean regular drained, I mean the bodies were literally white."

"What happened in the other cases?"

"In the other cases Omega was rumored to be in the area but the slayers were simply dead."

"Goodie."

"So Angel... h-how is Omega involved?"

He won't like this.

"Our little friend in there calls him boss."

"So what you're saying is we have an evil vampire that's been around since before evil was evil with a taste for slayers who really wants Faith dead for some reason, and he's decided to form an army to do it?"

I turn to Cordy.

"Pretty much?"

"Oh great why can't we have people suing us for invasion of privacy like normal investigators?"

I turn to Wesley.

"So do you think you'll find something else on it now?"

"It's more than possible, as important as he is... there's bound to be a prophecy or two about him. Even so, I think you should find out as much as you can from our little lackey in there."

You read my mind.

"Good idea."

I turn around and head back into the room.

"Oh shit."

Wesley and Cordy come up behind me.

"He's gone."