There's Always Room for PWP

Author's Note: As I said at the end of the last chapter, this one gets a little mature. There are other similar chapters like this but I'm trying to make it more plot based.

Tara's POV

I don't know if I made things better or worse.

I look up from the magic book I've been looking through for the past hour.

Willow's been sitting at my computer almost since the moment Buffy left. Not to mention the fact that Buffy herself seemed kinda wigged out by the whole experience of coming over here. Maybe I should've just left well enough alone and just let her figure it out for herself. I just seemed to make her even more confused than when she got here. And Willow just sits there typing away, searching for the answer to the ingredients on that list. She hasn't even bothered to get dressed. I suppose she could take that towel off and... now there's an idea.

"Willow?"

She doesn't stop typing.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"Of course Tara, why wouldn't I be?"

She doesn't sound okay, she almost sounds distant.

"Well you've been sitting at that computer for almost 3 hours now..."

She stops typing and takes a deep breath.

Is she mad at me?

She turns around in my swivel chair and smiles at me.

"I'm sorry Tara. I was just busy trying to figure out what these magical herbs do in their Faith stew. You were worried?"

I curl up in bed like a sexy little kitty.

"I did get kinda worried when you didn't take that 'towel' off."

I make sure and emphasize the word towel to see if she gets the message.

She looks down at the towel wrapped around her. Her smile gets a little wider.

Nope, definitely not mad at me.

She holds the towel in place with her right hand as she stands up and looks me in the eyes. She takes a few steps toward the bed.

I swear I can feel the blood leave my brain as she speaks.

"I suppose you'd prefer it if I didn't wear anything at all?"

She moves her hand away and just stands there as the towel drops to the floor, revealing her beautiful skin like... like...

Work brain work.

She just stands there like a beautiful Hestian goddess in her naked beauty. I run my left hand down my body as I'm hit with a wave of heat at the sight of my Willow's beauty, stopping between my legs.

God her beauty overwhelms me some times.

I move my hand up a few inches to the button on the waist of my jeans.

"Well sure..."

I undo the button and unzip the zipper.

"But now I feel like I'm over dressed."

I roll over on my stomach, ass in the air.

Wait for it... Wait for it... 3, 2, and 1.

"Well we'll just have to do something about that."