Confusion

John's POV

"Hey buddy, they're here."

Perfect.

"We're ready."

Faith's POV

Hun, what? What-where the hell am I? I think I passed out.

I sit up and shake the cobwebs out of my head.

What the fuck was that all about? That guy... where is he? I passed out and he was bleeding to death. I gotta find him, he's gotta be okay.

I get up and look around.

Where the fuck have I gone now? This is really starting to suck.

I go into the next room.

Wait a minute, I've been here before... this was where I passed out. He's, he's not here! Where is he? What did they do with him? They couldn't have gotten him to a hospital. In the shape that he was in, he wasn't strong enough to live till the ambulance got there. He must've...

I see a pool of blood on the floor and rush over to it. I touch it.

It's still warm. I must not have been out for very long. What did they do with you? They probably dumped your body in the ocean or something, fucking bastards.

I hear a noise and then footsteps coming this way.

They must be back.

I hide around the corner of the bedroom.

How could they do this to you?

I hear them get closer and as they come into view, something just snaps.

"You murderer!"

I rush them and catch them off guard.

"I'll make you pay!"

I grab the guy by the throat and trap him at the wall.

"Faith, what are you doing?"

I'm stopping him that's what. He's gotta... what am I doing?

She punches me in the kidneys and I throw him across the room.

"Fuck that hurt!"

I turn to face her and I punch her in the stomach. As she keels over, I knee her in the face sending her flat on her back. I start to saunter over to the guy who's lying under a table trying not to die.

What am I doing? These people obviously knew the guy. They might be able to tell me about who I am.

I grab him by the hair and pull him to his feet so we're looking at each other face to face. He brings his arm back and tries to punch me but I easily block it, I grab his wrist and use it to throw him back across the room.

They were talking like they knew me earlier.

I see a knife on the table next to me and I have this uncontrollable urge to pick it up.

No please, not again. Stop it, no.

I start towards him as he gets up slowly.

"Please, run g-get away, I-I don't wanna hurt you I..."

I can't stop, no, not again. Help me, stop me, someone kill me.

As I get closer to him the girl gets up and tries to protect him.