Chopping Down Forrest

Forrest's POV

She has to die.

I motion to Graham and my back up to come through Stevenson's front door, blaster guns raised like I did moments earlier. I get them to fan out on the main floor, creating a perimeter before heading upstairs to the second floor.

Buffy Summers deserves to die for what she did to us, for what she did to Riley. Riley never would've been brutally stabbed to death if it hadn't been for her.

I reach the bottom of the stairs and I motion for them to head upstairs and after a second I join them. I look down the hall, it's empty.

Good, it's better that no other civilians get hurt. Buffy isn't a civilian though, she's a monster.

We reach her doorway and it's barely hanging off its hinges. I can see the blood stains on the floor.

That's where it happened, where Riley took his last breath. It's all her fault and I'm gonna kill her for it, slow and painfully.

I move away from the door and two of my unit kick it in. The five other guys in my unit charge in, guns drawn and ready to fire, making sure the room was secure.

"Clear."

I rush in looking around the room.

"Damn it, she's not here."

"Well maybe she's just out. We can wait. We'll take her down."

She could be in the area.

"Fan out, form a perimeter. I wanna know the second she enters the building. I'll stay here and coordinate."

"Yes sir."

"I do not believe they will have time."

I turn to see someone standing in the door. Adam is standing there.

"And why's that Adam?"

"Because they will all be dead in a few minutes."

"Don't count on it, take him down."

We all fire our blaster guns at him. The charges hit him and it barely fazes him. It's as if he absorbs it and it makes him stronger.

"Thank you."

He starts to come at us and we spread out in the room.

Damn it, we've got to do something.

"Hit him again."

"But sir..."

He doesn't finish as Adam grabs him by the throat and tears one of his arms off, incapacitating him as he's dropped on the floor.

"Colin!"

Graham charges Adam in a rage.

"Graham don't!"

Adam punches him hard in the face making him fly across the room in a skull cracking, bloody mess. I come at him with a flying drop kick. He barely stumbles before I come at him with a right cross and I nearly break my hand on his face. He grabs me by the neck and lifts me above his head as the last two of my team impale themselves on Adam's skewer.

I can't breathe. Oh god I can't breathe.

I look down at Adam and he looks back.

"Your blood will make the perfect message for the slayer."

I knew the slayer was in on this.

My neck snaps.