Two Into One

Author's Note: This is NSFW obviously, so take that into consideration.

Faith's POV

"Oh Faith..."

"Buffy..."

We pretty much crash through Buffy's bedroom door, groping and pawing at each other as we do. I kick the door closed.

"Buffy..."

I start to kiss down her neck, sucking on it gently. I take her right breast in my hand, massaging it, sending her reeling.

"Faith, kiss me..."

I work my way back up her neck, along her chin and kiss her lips, passionate like. We move toward the bed, me grabbing at her pants, her tugging at my shirt trying to pull it off me. Her pants come undone as we hit the foot of the bed and she falls on top of it. She looks up at me standing over her, the incredible eyes of the woman I love staring into my soul as I pull my shirt over my head and throw it across the room. She looks up at my exposed flesh. Her voice fills with desire as she sits up, wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing my stomach.

"Faith... you're so, so beautiful... I love you..."

I put my hands on her head as she kisses her way up my stomach, between my breasts, until we're face to face again standing at the foot of the bed.

"I know, I feel it too. I feel it in every part of me, in my heart and soul."

She kisses me and grabs my body, pulling me down on to the bed and climbing on top of me. She takes her shirt off and throws it on the floor before straddling me. She leans down, pressing our flesh together as our lips meet. She whispers my name and she kisses her way back down my body.

"Faith..."

"Buffy..."

She kisses me twice on the chest, just above my breasts, making my whole body convulse with pleasure. I feel her hot breath against my breasts, centering over my erect nipple. She flicks her tongue over my nipple and my hips buck into hers. I can't help but moan as her lips press against my naked flesh, sucking my left breast into her mouth. I let out an audible gasp as her tongue swirls around my areola. After a few moments of sucking she switches breasts, teasing my left nubbin with her thumb while sucking on the right.

"Buffy..."

I arch my body into her touch as she sucks on my breast.

"Faith..."

Her hands glide down my body, nearly setting me off right there as our eyes meet. She reaches down and starts to undo my pants.

"This really is happening..."

She kisses me.

"Oh yeah..."

We...

"We're really gonna do this..."

The button snaps on my leathers and I take her hands in mine, stopping her.

"Wait, Buffy..."

Her left hand cradles my cheek.

"What?"

"Are we really gonna do this?"

"I want to... don't you?"

I reach up, tangling my finger in her hair.

"Of course I do, I just... I don't want to wake up tomorrow and find out this was all a mistake. I couldn't take that."

"It's not."

"But..."

"Faith, I love you. Do you love me?"