Slayer Bonding Rituals That Actually Involves Bondage

Faith's POV

"Is that it?"

It sounds like nothing much, but if it does what I think it does then I guess it can't be nothing.

"Yeah pretty much a little rope, a little incantation and the spell should be broken."

"And then you guys can stop worrying about Faith hurting people."

God... am I glad B and I worked things out. I was so sure that she was gonna hate me forever after what I did to her, but she doesn't seem to. Maybe she meant what she said last night about what happened wasn't about us. Maybe we really will have our night of beautiful passion the way we're meant to. I hope we will once this whole spell thing is over and done with. We could use a little happiness after everything I've put her through.

"All right then, all we must do is to wait for Xander to return and we can begin..."

Someone comes in through the door.

Thank god I didn't have to wait too long.

I turn around to see Spike come through the door with a blanket over his head.

"You know most people need a good morning jog to get their juices going, except, of course, us slayer types. We can get our juices flowing any time eh B?"

I punch her playfully in the arm and she looks at me with reserved panic, looking around to see if anyone else got the inside joke.

That's the great thing about inside jokes. No one gets them except the people on the inside.

I sit back down as he loses the sheet and pats himself down to put out any possible fires.

"But seeing as how you don't have any juices to get going, you might wanna reconsider the whole morning jog thing."

"Hey, I just came to see how the end of the world was coming along."

Buffy jumps in with her own insult.

"You couldn't find a less flammable time of day to worry about the apocalypse?"

She's so cute when she's punning.

"Wow, feeling the love in this room."

Buffy makes her punning known again.

"We don't love you Spike, in fact we don't even like you. Actually, it'd be easier to say we hate you with a fiery passion."

Spike pulls a stool over to join us.

"Right then, bugger that."

He spots the headline from the paper on the table.

"Oh hey, I heard about that. So what big baddie are we gonna hunt now?"

I'm not sure how to answer that but lucky for me, in more ways than one, B steps in.

"Um first of all Spike, you should probably take the, we involving you and us from your vocabulary. And second of all there's no big baddie to hunt, at least not that we know of."

"Really? Wow, you Scoobies are really slipping. Usually by now you'd have the demons name, haunts and favorite TV shows figured out by now."

"There's no demon Spike."

"Right um... didn't the police say they were stabbed with a knife? Demons aren't much for cutlery. Buffy, didn't you say Faith used to stab people with a knife?"

Buffy glares at him.

"Shut up Spike before I shut you up."

I had the same thought.