Dead, Undead

Spike's POV

"So what do you think?"

Well you gotta hand it to these morons. They really know how to make a failure of a plan.

"Sounds like a pretty good plan. But you still haven't told me the only part of the plan I care about, mine."

"Well, one important part is that we need to know more about the slayer's lives, so we can plan where and when to execute our plan."

"So what? Seems to me you've got more than enough info on Buffy to write her biography. Buggers, you even know a few things she doesn't, what in all things unholy would you need me for? You know Buffy better than the palm of your right hand, something I'm sure you're QUITE familiar with."

Oh, touched a nerve did I?

"Shut up Spike. You're right, we do know a lot about Buffy, but Faith is another story."

"Faith, the other slayer..."

"Yes, we have virtually no information on her. We know she's a killer, we know Buffy put her in a coma... that's what gave us the opportunity for phase one... but beyond that, we don't know anything about her."

"Again I say why do I care?"

"You're the only one who can get near them without getting slain. You're gonna be our inside man."

Oh great, undercover work. Like an undead, more handsome 007.

 Like an undead, more handsome 007

"So... this all works out and I get you the info you want, the chip comes out, right?"

"If you provide us the information we need and we kill the slayers I shall remove your chip."

"Right then, I might as well get started. Tell ya what, why don't you go round up a couple of your cult-o-matic pals and I'll go see about going 007 for ya."

"What are you planning?"

"Just leave it to me."

Stupid ponce.