FOD Chapter: 3.6

Chapter: 3.6

When Zhou Yun Sheng was summoned to the East Palace, the Crown Prince was standing in front of a huge mirror, surveying his body with a gloomy, unpredictable gaze.

He had removed his robes and undergarments, and was only wearing thin underpants. His back and chest muscles were very robust, lines graceful and smooth. Two mermaid lines lead to his crotch and were concealed, setting off his neatly arranged, compact abdominal muscles, and his bronze skin shined under the sunlight. This was an explosive and seductive body, just a glance could deeply fascinate people.

The two palace maids who were holding his heir gowns had already been blushing shyly for a long time, but they couldn't help but secretly cast over hot glances.

Zhou Yun Sheng stared blankly, then immediately bowed to salute, not daring to look. He liked strong handsome men, and the Crown Prince happened to be his favorite kind of man.

"Here you are," 

The Crown Prince dismissed the attendants, and slowly asked while gently stroking his abdominal muscles, 

"Look at this physique, can it be considered perfect?"

Zhou Yun Sheng quickly glanced at him, then nodded.

The Crown Prince laughed coldly, 

"What a pity, the outside is perfect, but the inside is already corroded until nothing is left."

Speaking here, the ruthlessness, hatred, despair, madness and other negative emotions hidden in the Crown Prince's eyes were released, cascading, squeezing the air, making it tough to breathe.

Zhou Yun Sheng closed his eyes and warmly said, 

"If Your Highness can quit HanShi San and properly recuperate for a few years, your body still has the possibility of recovery."

"Only a possibility?" 

The Crown Prince draped on his robe and slowly walked over. The full ten-centimeter height difference and innate strong oppression made Zhou Yun Sheng feel slightly out of sorts.

"If you don't quit, it is equivalent to using poison to quench the thirst. After five years, Your Highness will certainly die." 

Zhou Yun Sheng had no choice but to retreat two steps, leaving the scope of his hormonal radiation.

The Crown Prince was silent for a long time, then he finally waved his hand and said, 

"So be it, I will quit."

Zhou Yun Sheng bowed and cupped his hands, earnestly requesting, 

"Then, please Your Highness, bestow a directive document, stating that during this period of rehabilitation, regardless of how this small official's actions towards you may seem disrespectful, you will not punish this small official for this crime."

The Crown Prince didn't answer, only looking at him with deep and unpredictable eyes.

Zhou Yun Sheng continued, 

"If Your Highness has an accident, this small official will accompany Your Highness to the Yellow Springs." 

After saying this, he raised his head, looking over with clear as water eyes.

The Crown Prince seemed to be touched by him, his frosty expression warmed slightly, after a while, he nodded, 

"Bring the ink-stone and paper."

——————

In the blink of an eye, half a year passed, this day, Zhou Yun Sheng untied the silk rope binding the Crown Prince's limbs, and let out a murky breath.