FOD Chap 11.8

Chapter 11.8

Zhou Yun Sheng walked over and offered Kyle a hand, "Hi, I'm Cecil, nice to meet you."

His brilliant smile was warmer than a sprinkling of sunshine, giving Kyle, who had already had a good impression of him, a rush of excitement. A close appreciation of Cecil was completely different than from the screen, he was a combination of beauty and danger, both elegant and imposing, naturally provoking an Alpha's desire to conquer.

Kyle held his hand and softly said, "Hello, I'm Kyle Kleist, I'm glad to meet you too." When his pale golden eyes quietly gazed at someone, it was as if that individual was his whole world.

A familiar feeling rushed through Zhou Yun Sheng, making him feel momentarily dazed. He asked without thinking, "I removed my glands, what's your opinion on that?"

Kyle loosened his hand and earnestly answered, "That's your decision and life, as long as you feel it's worth it, no one is qualified to evaluate you."

It really was his lover's way of seeing things, Zhou Yun Sheng's dark eyes were completely lit up. His eyes were too intense, making Kyle's ear redden, he would've liked to invite the teenager to sit in the dining room, to talk some more, but General Osborne said in a gravelly voice, "Kyle, please hand this document to the principal immediately, thank you."

"Yes, General." He saluted, then smiled at the teenager and said, "Next time I have the opportunity to see you again, Cecil."

Zhou Yun Sheng waved his hand, watching his tall and straight back walk away. Kyle Kleist, the fate of the world's son, the future king of the Empire and the husband of Joshua.

His lover had become someone else's OTP, and that person had exactly the same name and appearance as himself. The maliciousness from the world's consciousness made Zhou Yun Sheng frown.

The blood in Osborne's face had drained while the two men talked. He reluctantly suppressed his inner rage and said, "Cecil, I have to tell you that Kyle is a member of Lennon Empire's royal family, Kleist was his mother's maiden name, his real name is Kyle Lennon."

Zhou Yun Sheng finally paid attention to the man standing next to him. He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Are you reminding me that he can't be with an Omega who's had his glands removed?"

So you're already considering the question of bonding? Osborne's Adam's apple slightly trembled, a ball of bitter emotions stuck in his throat, making him almost unable to speak. He was silent for a moment, then he said in a hoarse voice, "Yes, the prince needs excellent heirs, and Cecil, I don't want to see you hurt."

"Don't you think it's too late to say that? Who's the one that gave me the greatest heartache?" Zhou Yun Sheng mockingly asked, then he followed with confidence, "If that person is really in love with me, then no matter what flaws I have, he will love me without regrets."

He believed that his lover would be able to do this, he'd never let him down before, so what if he was someone else's official match? Wasn't there another match here, Osborne? This time, he would certainly stop Osborne from working during Joshua's estrus.

He would make them have a happy ever after.

At such a thought, Zhou Yun Sheng's irritable mood immediately relaxed, his furrowed eyebrows also softened.

Osborne was speechless, he wanted to tell Cecil: no matter what you become, I will wholeheartedly love you. Even if you become as arrogant, vain, and frivolous as before, I will still love you, as long as your body holds the same soul.

He had the faint feeling that the former Cecil and the present Cecil were not the same person. When the Cecil who had removed his glands appeared before him, it was as if a bright star suddenly lit up the dark sky, by following that star's light, he could find the right road to travel.