FOD Chap 6.7

Chapter 6.7

When the kiss ended, Sun Xi Mu asked hoarsely, "What did you want to check?"

Zhou Yun Sheng squinted and stretched out his tongue to lick at his pink lips, he laughed softly, 

"I wanted to check whether or not you're the person I'm looking for."

Sun Xi Mu's palms were sweating nervously. He'd never kissed anyone before, so he had no skills. He'd sucked too hard, letting the younger man expose a seemingly painful expression. 

Had he known earlier that the youth wanted to check something like this, he wouldn't have been so impatient, he would've been slow and gentle, making every effort to let him feel comfortable.

He wiped his sweaty palms on his clothes, then expressionlessly asked, 

"Can you let me kiss you again? I didn't do too well just now."

Zhou Yun Sheng laughed so hard tears came out. He never knew that his lover had such a shy and lovely side.

"Okay, let's give you another chance." 

He wrapped his hands around his lover's neck and exhaled a hot and sweet breath against his lips.

Sun Xi Mu's Adam's apple trembled fiercely, his body stiff like a stone. He cautiously touched the young man's cheek and slowly leaned in, tentatively licking his thin lips. Then he stretched out his tongue to pry open the other's teeth, gently probing in... ...

His breathing quickened, sweating profusely, his long erect member pressed up against the other man's belly, gently rubbing. His body was clearly on the brink of madness, but his kiss was slow and cherishing, devoted like a pilgrimage.

He explored the young man's mouth little by little, the tip of his tongue wrapped around the other's tongue and gently fondled, then he changed direction to gently sweep his palate and gums. 

He was anxious to swallow the other man into his stomach, but he strongly suppressed this crazy idea, forcefully squeezing his waist and imprisoning him in his arms, as if to stop him from running away.

This strong yearning made Zhou Yun Sheng tremble. He turned from a passive participant to active, in return for an even hotter and more lingering kiss.

Ten minutes later, Sun Xi Mu was finally satisfied. He slightly backed up from the young man lips, standing nose to nose, huskily asking, 

"How was it, are you sure now?"

Zhou Yun Sheng squinted and smiled, 

"I'm sure, you're the one I'm looking for."

Sun Xi Mu's heart jumped wildly, a wave of joy almost exploding his chest, but his face was still expressionless, he simply nodded neatly and replied, 

"That's good. Shall we head back? Back to my house?" 

After asking this, he glanced nervously at the youth's expression.

"No." 

Zhou Yun Sheng shook his head wickedly, but when he saw the man's clenched jaw and darkening eyes, he immediately added, 

"I'm hungry, let's go eat something first."

Sun Xi Mu's plummeting heart halted in mid-air, it was difficult to conceal the relief in his voice, 

"Come to my house, I'll cook for you. What do you want to eat?"

"I want to eat red braised pork, Mapo tofu, Kung Pao Chicken ... ..." 

Zhou Yun Sheng listed many dishes in one breath, then jokingly asked, 

"Can you make that?"

"I can, you'll know when you eat."