FOD Chapter 10.6

Chapter 10.6

Zhou Yun Sheng was confused and heartbroken by Boel's bragging and provocative words.

If it was a normal day, the most he would do was curl up at the Father's feet and carefully hold on to his legs, but now, he rushed into his arms and laid on his knees as he cried.

The waterfall of tears fell onto the statue, which was equivalent to falling onto his own skin. The hot temperature caused the Light God to finally understand what it meant to be distressed yet at a loss of what to do. His sat stiffly in place, his dark gold eyes troubled.

Zhou Yun Sheng talked irregularly between wiping his flushed eyes and sniffling, "Father God, what do you like about Boel Britte?"

"I don't like him, in fact, I don't even know who he is." The Light God carefully explained to the water mirror. He was now very upset. His Little Believer was an easy crier, but in the past, it was because of piety or joy, those tears were very sweet, but now, he was crying in heartbreak for the first time, and he really didn't know how to comfort him.

"His face is not as beautiful as mine. He is not as devout as I am. He is not as strong as I am. I'm so excellent Father, why do you always ignore me?"

"I look at you every day, my baby." The Light God sighed helplessly.

"Father, I want to kiss you, as gently as the kiss of dew. I want to hug you, like an embrace of flames, truthfully, I want to love you more than anyone has ever loved you, to give you my frantic and warm love. Father, can you please love me? I don't know why I have such disrespectful thoughts. You are the only God in the continent, all the creatures in the world are your followers, and they are all eligible for your love and affection."

"But you know, I wish you could only look at me, to love only me. For a light priest, this is such a selfish idea, it is sinful enough for the Bishop to throw me into the fire. But even if I die, I still want to be a pile of ashes in front of you, so when you inadvertently walk through me, I can firmly cling to your robes, and never be separated from you."

"Do you like to hear people sing? I can sing a lot of songs, all the songs created in your honor are deeply engraved in my mind. For you, I'm willing to sing until I lose my voice."

The boy blurted out all the crazy love hidden in the bottom of his heart in one breath. When he finished, he finally realized what he had said, and quickly buried his red face into the statue's knees.

The Light God froze for a moment, then helpless and happy laughter overflowed from his mouth. This was the only person in the world that could move him, his beloved darling. How could he be so cute? Many times, when he was praying to the statue, he wanted to go to him and kiss his pink mouth, to see if it was made of the sweetest honey and flower nectar.

Just as he thought this, the boy suddenly straightened up, then gently and quickly gave the statue a light kiss. Because he was tied to the statue, even if the kiss was only in a blink of an eye, the God of Light still felt an unprecedented shock. His mind shook, even his Godhead started trembling, clamoring crazily 'I want him!'

Zhou Yun Sheng was also shaken. He'd only kissed a statue, but his heart was filled with the sensation of touching the real Light God. But after all is said and done, he'd desecrated his beloved Father, what was the difference between this behavior and Boel Britte's? He quickly retreated a few steps and kneeled in front of the statue to beg forgiveness.

The Light God was now in a very complex mood, he wanted to grab the boy and kiss him frantically, but also lift him up and severely spank him. How could he retreat after moving his heart? This was really torturous. He was about to bring his avatar to Joshua's side, when the Pope, Bishop, and Boel's figures appeared in the water mirror, so he had to stop himself.