FOD Chap 5.2

Chapter 5.2

Even if he had amnesia and was reduced to a rural villager, the heir to the Shen Wei Marquisate's momentum was not even slightly diminished. 

At the moment, his sword-like eyebrows were wrinkled, his thin lips were tightly pursed, and he looked over with narrowed almond-shaped eyes, the invisible oppression he exerted in the atmosphere could intimidate people.

However, Zhou Yun Sheng wasn't an ordinary person, he raised his chin and stretched out his hand, pointing towards him, 

"Have I offended you?"

The man's skin was very white, under the sunshine, he looked like a doll carved out of mutton fat jade, without the slightest flaws. Contrarily, his lips were very red, so red it made others unable to look away. 

His already extraordinarily handsome features were complimented by a pair of glittering, vibrant, peach blossom eyes. When he looked over, his eyes were exceedingly beautiful, but also exceedingly arrogant.

If he was a Ger, the people dropping by to propose marriage to him would trample the Zhu mansion's threshold.

Qin Ce stared at him, involuntarily thinking of a two-line verse – The beauty in the high place is like a jade, while the handsome young man is unmatched in the world. Unfortunately, this young man was beautiful, but his behavior was really underwhelming.

Thinking of this, Qin Ce indifferently looked away, continuing to hoe.

Zhou Yun Sheng didn't intend to badger him, seeing his silence, he dropped the subject and picked up some dirt, crumbling it, then examining the circumstances of the drought. Suddenly, a gentle voice shouted behind him, 

"Little Black, quickly come and eat!"

Because Qin Ce had amnesia and suntanned skin, Zhang Shu Lin nicknamed him Little Black on his own accord. He also saw that he was strong, muscular and highly skilled in martial arts, so he intended to recruit him as a house-guard to help deal with his group of annoying relatives.

Therefore, he was very affectionate with Qin Ce, his care could even be called meticulous.

When Qin Ce heard his call, he immediately threw the hoe into the fields, his stern expression melting slightly, revealing a gentle look. 

Zhou Yun Sheng seemed to sense something, he stared over, suspecting that this Qin Ce might be his lover.

That man's origin was very mysterious, and he always loses his memories. He was sometimes the protagonist, sometimes a supporting character, sometimes a cannon fodder, it made him unable to predict who he would become this time. Unfortunately, the only way Zhou Yun Shen could somewhat sense him was through intimate contact.

Now, if he wanted to check Qin Ce's identity, it would really be somewhat difficult, he couldn't just walk up to him and forcefully kiss him, right? 

If it turned out to be a wrong guess, then in the future, Zhu Zi Yu's ending might be even more miserable, then what would be the point of coming to this world?

Zhou Yun Sheng got lost in his thoughts, but after being stabbed by Qin Ce's cold eyes, he snapped out of it, naturally shifting his attention towards the protagonist shou, denying in his heart: Treating me so indifferently, he can't be that man.

The protagonist shou's appearance could only be considered delicate and pretty, but his warm jade-like temperament was very attractive. Coupled with his bright red sindoor, his worth immediately surged. 

Helplessly, his family was really too impoverished, and he had difficult to support, annoying relatives holding him back. So, although he was 17, he still couldn't find a husband.