FOD Chap 13.3

Chapter 13.3

Zhou Yun Sheng wore a light gray plaid suit, classic academic style, his black hair falling to his ear, smooth and fluffy. His whole body was filled with an elegant and intellectual, but also youthful and lively atmosphere. He sat on the red velvet sofa by the window, one hand supporting his cheek, like he was meditating, tranquil perfection like an oil painting.

When Yi Zheng finally picked out a black suit and stepped out of the elevator, his expression was slightly stunned. He slowed down his footsteps, his dark pupils fixed on the younger man's silhouette. When the youth noticed his presence too, his heart felt as if it was hit by a 500kph speeding train, all kinds of complex emotions were mixing and exploding in his chest.

But he didn't show it on his face, he walked up to the younger man and asked, "Have you been waiting long?"

"If the person I'm waiting for is you, even 10,000 years is too short." Zhou Yun Sheng said these tantalizing words with a serious and earnest tone.

The two bodyguards standing behind Yi Zheng glanced at him with peculiar eyes. Before, they'd thought that ZHOU's young master only loved women, but now it seemed he was open to both men and women ah. But treating the boss as a seducing target, wasn't he afraid of being destroyed? ZHOU was very wealthy, but compared with the Yi Group, it was nothing.

This ZHOU young master was really bold and debauched.

Zhou Yun Sheng didn't care what other people thought, he carefully looked Yi Zheng over, smiled appreciatingly and nodded "You look so handsome in that suit, very restrained." I really want to peel it off, one clothing item at a time.

He couldn't help but lick his lips, his eyes twinkling.

The two bodyguards turned to look at their boss. The boss had always lived cleanly and honestly, never letting these people with obvious ulterior motives get close, this time he'll definitely snap, right?

But unfortunately, Yi Zheng's patience today was extraordinary. He just awkwardly adjusted his cuffs and mildly asked, "Where are we eating?"
"I'm at your service, tell me what you love to eat and I'll take you there." Zhou Yun Sheng decided he had to take good care of his lover, he even neatly helped open the passenger side door for him, his attitude diligent.

Yi Zheng glanced at him with deep eyes, it seemed that he wanted to ask something, but he held back and waited for the car to leave the hotel before saying, "I want to eat French cuisine, are there any authentic French restaurants nearby?"

"Yes, not far ahead." Zhou Yun Sheng reserved a table while driving. Fortunately, he was a VIP customer, they had a position open for him whenever he wanted.

He parked the car, and was about to help Yi Zheng unbuckle his seat belt, when the man grabbed his fingers, his grip just shy of crushing his bones.

"What do you take me for? A woman?"

"How is that possible! You're you, no one can replace you!" Zhou Yun Sheng refuted in shock.

When he said these words, the younger man's eyes were shining with a sincere and eager light, as if he was the most unique existence in his mind. The repressed anger in Yi Zheng's heart slowly dissipated, he let go of his fingers and apologized.

"Next time, if you have something to say, say it nicely, don't get so physical." Zhou Yun Sheng shook out his red fingers, glaring at the other man in exasperation.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again." Yi Zheng pushed back the impulse to pull the younger man into his arms and caress him.

They entered the restaurant, each ordering their favorite dishes, and Zhou Yun Sheng asked about his lover's life while pouring him wine. If you changed the snooper, Yi Zheng would've already dealt with them, but when talking to the youth, he couldn't even raise his defensives. Intuition told him that the younger man wouldn't hurt him, of course, this is if you ignore his rotten romantic history.