FOD Chap 6.3

Chapter 6.3

The two stared at each other in silence for a few minutes, finally, Zhou Yun Sheng put down the cigar and stammered, 

"S-sorry. I ruined your expensive cigar; I'll buy you another box."

The young man's paled cheeks were now flushed, his eyes slightly teary. He looked extremely embarrassed, but also very cute.

Sun Xi Mu's eyes flashed slightly, he waved, 

"It's fine."

 In the end, he casually moved the cigar to the ashtray.

"You said you have evidence; can you show me?"

"Yes."

Zhou Yun Sheng quickly handed him a USB drive.

Sun Xi Mu took it and pushed it into the port, then played the video. At the end of the video, the young man was lying on the bed, choking back uncontrollable sobs, the tremendous grief over the loss of a loved one was heartbreaking.

Zhou Yun Sheng's eyes reddened, he bowed his head and wiped at his tears.

Sun Xi Mu was expressionless from beginning to end, but when he opened his mouth to talk again, his tone was noticeably softer, 

"How do you want me to help you?"

"I want to hold a concert, free tickets. I'll invest 50 million. I want Huanya Entertainment News to be responsible for the publicity, venue, security and other matters. At the concert, I'll release this video to clear my, my father's name ..."

Sun Xi Mu waved and said in a deep voice, 

"I'm sorry for cutting you off, but how do you intend to clear yours and Ou Yi Bai's name? Just this video isn't enough. Don't tell me you plan to sing those songs that have your name on them, but were written by Lin Si Qing? I don't think the audience will buy it."

Zhou Yun Sheng froze, then he took out the disk in his bag and handed it over, 

"I want to sing my own songs, new songs, no one has heard them yet. Chief Sun, I can hold up this concert, please believe me. Although it's very hasty to set this up in just one month, but with Huanya Entertainment News Group's strength, it's not impossible. Please listen to the songs, afterwards, decide whether to help me."

The young man's expression was very sincere, with a lot of uncertainty and helplessness hidden in his tears stained eyes.

Sun Xi Mu considered for a moment, then he finally pushed the disc into the computer.

While he earnestly listened to the songs, Zhou Yun Sheng stared thoughtfully at the cigar on the table top. Whether it was appearance, height, temperament, or hobbies, Sun Xi Mu was very similar to his lover. But whether or not they were the same person, he could only be certain after intimate contact.

Thinking of this, Zhou Yun Sheng frowned in annoyance. He couldn't just throw himself at someone and forcefully kiss them after one similarity, could he? Wouldn't that make him a kissing maniac? That sounds so obscene!

If his hunch was right, then naturally everything would work out, but if not, this cooperation would crumble. Plus, it's rumored that Sun Xi Mu was a neat freak, he hated it when strangers approached him.

Zhou Yun Sheng was so torn that he kept caressing his lips, kneading his lips from flesh pink to dark red, they looked very tempting.

Sun Xi Mu was seemingly listening to the songs, but in reality, he was secretly observing the other man. Seeing his actions, his eyes flashed slightly and his heart trembled slightly, he felt faintly thirsty.