FOD Chap 13.4

Chapter 13.4

In the last life, Zhou Yun Sheng hadn't wanted to pay attention to the red skirt woman, who couldn't see the calculation in her gaze? But the system had given him the task to keep in contact with the woman. Knowing that there was a trap in front of him, he still had no choice but to jump in.

Sure enough, when on a date with the woman, he was drugged, and she took him to the upstairs private room. It was a new drug called Fairy Water, after taking it, the nerves would be extremely agitated, and sexual desire would be aroused to the limit. At that time, Zhou Yun Sheng's heart had filled with hate until it was bleeding, but his body wouldn't listen to him, and he'd impatiently rushed towards the woman.

The woman desperately resisted him, ending up with many wounds, then she cried out for help when she felt it was time. Unsurprisingly, her accomplices quickly called in the police, who caught him in the act and arrested him. When Zhou Yun Sheng was brought into the police car, his clothes still a mess, reporters from small and large stations were crowding outside the club. He became completely infamous.

Because of the clear evidence, he was detained on charges of attempted rape and drug use. Zhou mother visited the woman and persuaded her to settle in private, offering her seven million, and the woman agreed. Then she fled with the money, still taking Zhou Yun Sheng to court, and disappearing without a trace before the hearing. Zhou mother almost had a heart attack from anger.

Zhou mother later found someone who said they could clear up the case, then she was arrested on charges of bribery and obstruction of justice. ZHOU's Chief entered the cell, and ZHOU suddenly plunged into chaos, the stock plummeting day by day. In order to save themselves, the company execs quickly held a conference for the new game, but Fang Zhifei took them to court on copyright infringement.

Influenced by the scandal, the lawsuit was very thoroughly lost, and by the time Zhou mother and Zhou Yun Sheng were released from prison, ZHOU had been bought out by Fang Zhifei. Fang Kunpeng resolutely divorced Zhou mother, saying that he had endured her presence for several decades, every second and minute of seeing her making him feel nauseous.

Zhou mother had thought that she could rely on her husband after release, only to learn that her husband and his illegitimate child were the culprits of all these tragedies. She fell into a deep depression, then later jumped from the top floor of ZHOU Tech.

After Zhou Yun Sheng was released from prison, the system issued him another task, telling him to drive down Fang Zhifei and Meng Wan. At that time, he had wanted to curse viciously, there were a lot of ways to get revenge, why would he use this foolish approach? He could casually code a few programs and revive ZHOU Tech, why should he jump head first into ruining his own life?

But the system 'DENIED' him, forcing him to mow down the two on the street. According to the law of protagonist immortality, the two naturally survived unscathed, and he was severely paralyzed. Full of despair, he committed suicide by ripping off his life support. Of course, this was also a task issued by the system, it took pleasure in seeing him die in all kinds of miserable ways.

Such a brilliant past, how could Zhou Yun Sheng ever forget it? When he just laid on the bed, his body not cooperating, the woman obviously couldn't call the police and tear her own clothes, crying for help while he was in a coma, right?

In this awkward time, she would definitely call her behind the scene boss to seek advice. Zhou Yun Sheng understood Fang Zhifei, the other man was very intelligent, and he worked ruthlessly, never leaving room for error. He didn't capture the game's copyright in this life, so he naturally wanted to vent his anger on Zhou Yun Sheng even more. If Zhou Yun Sheng couldn't participate because of a coma, he had plenty of ways to make the fake drama real.