FOD Chapter 4.9

Chapter: 4.9

"Where are you?" 

The man's urgent question came through, a slamming door could vaguely be heard in the background.

Zhou Yun Sheng's expression was relaxed, but his tone was confused and helpless, replying, 

"I'm at the Han Mountain Business Club, room 108. Can you come...."

The other end abruptly hung up before he could finish. Zhou Yun Sheng packed up his phone, and sat cross-legged on the toilet, waiting. 

About a minute later, the door of the club was kicked in by two black-clothed bodyguards, and Cao Mo Kun ran in, panting roughly. His face twisted when he saw the depraved scene in the room.

He resisted anger and panic as he checked each body one by one, but then the bathroom door opened, and a pale young man stared out at him unblinkingly, his eyes tearful.

He strode over, took off his coat, and wrapped it airtight around the young man, then they quickly left the club while the club's manager issued constant apologies.

"Are you alright?" 

After boarding the car, he opened the coat and looked over the young man. If the driver and bodyguards weren't present, he would've taken the boy's clothes off and checked inside too.

"I'm fine, I didn't dare touch the wine and food they gave me. I saw some people taking drugs, it scared me, so I hid in the bathroom." 

Zhou Yun Sheng shrunk into a ball, obediently resting in the man's broad, warm arms, clearly frightened.

"Why are you so senseless? Ji Han Yu left, why didn't you go with him? Do you know what those people were doing in there? Do you understand? You dare join them when you don't even understand? I'll tell you, to them, you look like a delicious dish, they would've eaten you whole!" 

Cao Mo Kun forcefully hugged him, gritting his teeth as he scolded.

"Those guys are Ji Han Yu's friends, he's alienating them because of his pride, but I don't think that's the right choice. The more friends he has, the more paths he has. What if one of them can lend him a hand? He's starting a business, he really needs the connections." 

Zhou Yun Sheng pitifully opened.

Cao Mo Kun was angry enough to vomit blood, but he couldn't get angry at him, sneering, 

"I'm his uncle, if he needs a connection, he just has to come to me. Why does he need you to worry about him?"

"You destroyed his family, and his mom almost infuriated your mother to death, how could you help him?"

"Did he tell you that? He told you that I wouldn't help him, so you needed to prostitute yourself?" 

Cao Mo Kun narrowed his eyes, hostility bursting out from his chest.

Zhou Yun Sheng didn't respond, but his silence was regarded as acquiescence.

Cao Mo Kun sneered, his flaming rage had no place to vent, he wanted to take out a cigarette to smoke, but refrained when he glimpsed the boy's jet-black hair. He turned to pick up his phone and dialed a number, tapping to put the phone on speaker.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not doing anything?" 

Ji Han Yu's voice sounded very hoarse, with heavy panting.

"Are you f#cking someone?" 

Cao Mo Kun interrogated, then glanced at the young man beside him, who was stiff from head to toe.