FOD Chapter 9.10

Chapter 9.10

Lei Chuan gently patted the doctor's back and inputted some healing ability to cure his asthma, then he began to strip the doctor's clothes.
Zhou Yun Sheng grabbed his shirt and stared wide eyed as he asked, "What are you doing?"

A knife suddenly appeared in Zhao Ling Feng's hand as he quickly ran to the doctor's side and made a guarding posture.

"Your clothes are all wet, you should quickly get rid of them and change into a dry set, or you'll get sick. Your body is now very weak, so we must be very conscious of small details." Lei Chuan said while taking out a set of clean clothes from his backpack, he dragged the doctor into his arms to take off his wet clothes. His actions were not like a commando, but rather like a nanny.

Unless necessary, Zhou Yun Sheng wouldn't treat his own body like a joke, so he immediately stopped struggling and obediently let Lei Chuan undress him. The soldiers had been through several days of edification, they had long grown accustomed to their boss's mothering, but one or two still felt pity for Guo Zerui.

You've been through life and death situations with boss, how did you lose to an outsider he's barely known for a few days?

Where is he an outsider? He is Lei Chuan's life, and also the hope of all mankind. Guo Zerui gave a wry smile and avoided his brothers' sympathetic looks, he removed some instant noodles from the backpacks and distributed them.

The water abilities poured water into the bucket, and the fire ability who was responsible for boiling the water went to town, in no time, the aroma of food filled the entire treasury.

Everyone devoured dinner, wrapped themselves up in military coats, and peacefully settled down to sleep. No zombie could break through such a thick steel door so there was no need to arrange night watch.

Sleeping in the treasury did not feel the same as sleeping outside, it was especially warm, especially peaceful, and the nose was full of the scent of gold. The soldiers slept until noon the next day, then gradually woke up to check the door. The zombies that had followed then yesterday should still be outside, after smelling such rich and fresh meat, how could they be willing to leave?

Hearing a screeching sound, the soldiers instantly surrounded the door, a black fingernail comparable to a steel knife picked at the door seam, then it suddenly stopped, it seemed to be listening to something, then it shuffled away.

The soldiers also heard a banging from outside, as if there was a pileup by the roadside, or as if a building was being demolished, it lasted for more than 10 minutes.

After waiting for 10 more minutes to make sure there was no movement outside, Lei Chuan stood up and said, "Let's go out and see."

Several soldiers followed him out, a few minutes later they ran back in and opened in lingering fear, "Holy shit, there really was a meteorite rain ah. The streets are littered with meteor rock pits, like eggs, but a few are big like 7 or 8 meters. A lot of the buildings have collapsed. Luckily, the doctor invaded the astronomical satellite and detected them early, or we would've been flattened on the road!" When the words finished, the solider revered the doctor like a Buddha.

Zhou Yun Sheng moved away to avoid, his expression still dull. Even if he didn't say it, as reborn people, Lei Chuan and the other two would've found a way to warn everyone.

Lei Chuan walked over, wrapped him in a coat and casually slung him over his shoulder as he said "The zombies were smashed by the meteorites and those not hit are in hiding, we'll take advantage of this to leave."

Zhou Yun Sheng's stomach was resting on the man's hard shoulders, the position was very uncomfortable. But there was no other way, right now, he couldn't run two steps without panting, if he didn't want to drag everyone down, he'd have to sacrifice some dignity.