FOD Chap 14.2

Chapter 14.2

This was a 100-hectare golf course that ran through a few greens, the scenery was very unique, with large tracts of green lawn giving people a comfortable and refreshing feeling. The man's home was located on the south side of the golf course, a European-style villa with a garden and a fountain pond. The garden was filled with a variety of expensive flowers and trees and colorful butterflies, beautiful scenery that made onlookers feel like they were in a dream world.

If Zhou Yun Sheng was truly an orphan coming from the poor countryside to the capital, he might be frightened by this scene. But he was not a naive orphan, so his heart was very calm, but he still put on a stunned expression, and when the car pulled to a stop, he immediately jumped off and ran to the man, tugging his white gloved hand to express his fear and hesitation.

Because the system had issued a task to please the man and his family, he had done this kind of thing in the last life too.

"Don't touch me, this is the first rule you must comply with." The man immediately shirked him off, his voice full of disgust. Even if it was separated by a layer of fabric, he didn't like the touch of strangers, so he took off the glove and casually threw it on the ground.

Zhou Yun Sheng staggered and almost tripped, but the man ignored him and walked straight towards the entrance, his assistant following him, hauling two boxes of luggage, also indifferent to the teenager. Their reaction was the same as in the previous life.

Zhou Yun Sheng walked behind the two, lowering his head to cover his sneer. The man still disdained to wear a mask, but even without it, he was only dealing with an ignorant hick teenager, he didn't need to spend his efforts just to deceive him. As long as he brought the other side into an excellent environment, who could bear to leave?

A gray-haired, black-clad old man opened the door for the man and bowed, "You've returned, dinner is ready, you can go take a hot bath first." The words fell and he glanced at the boy, his indifferent eyes like watching a dead man.

Last life, as soon as Zhou Yun Sheng stepped through the doorway, he immediately knew that here was not his paradise, but his hell. The sinister intentions from this family was too obvious, it might've been able to deceive the ignorant of the ways of the world Huang Yi, but it absolutely couldn't deceive him. As he walked into the living room, his heart had constantly dialed 110, but his face had shown a cowardly and humble expression, then he was shocked to see a young girl sitting on the sofa, her appearance exactly the same as his.

Deeply reliving that past scene, when he returned to paying attention to the present, the old man had brought him into the living room. There, he saw a middle-aged lady and a young girl awaiting him, the current image completely overlapping with the previous scene.

The girl's eyes suddenly widened, her too white cheeks flushing, she wanted to stand up, but the lady pulled her back down, then said in a gentle tone, "Don't be overly excited."

"Hello, I'm Xue Jing Yi." The girl extended one hand, the other hand pressed to her chest.

Zhou Yun Sheng stared at the hand. The other side's skin was very white, sickly pale, and her fingernails were tinted light purple, a sign of severe heart disease. Taking just a few steps resulted in breathlessness, and the constant need for a family nurse showed that the girl's physical condition was very bad.

Zhou Yun Sheng never lacked a rich imagination, and he was used to using the most sinister intentions to judge human behavior. In the last life, realizing that he and the girl had a 100% chance of being twins, his heart had thudded, suddenly understanding why the man was so disgusted with him yet still wanted to take him back.