FOD Chap 14.14

Chapter 14.14

Xue Rui really didn't understand where Huang Yi hid such big charisma to make Xue Yan lose his mind. How long did they know each other? How many times have they met? How the heck were they getting married!? Staring at Xue Yan's kissed marked chest, he opened his mouth but couldn't say a word.

When did Xue Yan find out that Huang Yi was a man? What was he going to do with Xue Jia? He wouldn't take revenge for Huang Yi, right? No, no way, Xue Jia hasn't done anything to Huang Yi yet, and it won't in the future, plus, if Xue Yan wanted to have the clan quickly accept Huang Yi, Xue Jia would be useful.

Xue Rui convinced himself, then finally choked out a congratulations.

"I oppose." Xue Zi Xuan's voice trembled, he seemed to be trying to suppress some great pain.

"What qualifications do you have to oppose? What is he to your family? Don't give me any bullshit about him being your adopted brother, I know exactly why you took him back to your house. I wonder what Xiao Yi will have to say to you if I told him the truth." Xue Yan leisurely puffed out a smoke ring.

"No, you can't tell him." Xue Zi Xuan's complexion worsened. Xue Yan had obviously caught on to his weakness, his greatest fear was Xiao Yi one day finding out the truth about why he'd brought him back. He would hate him, reject him, and never want to see him again.

Xue Yan sneered but didn't respond.

Xue Rui spoke softly, "Yan Ye, you can rest assured, we promise to treat Xiao Yi better in the future. We'll start looking for another heart for Jing Yi, and pretend this whole thing never happened. The clan members need to know that he has a background, so we'll take him back and do all the adoption procedures, then they won't oppose to the marriage as much, what do you think?"

Xue Yan stared at Xue Rui for a while, waiting for the other man to be drenched in cold sweat before putting out his cigar and saying, "I'll send Xiao Yi back tomorrow. Xue Rui, you must clear up Xiao Yi's identity as soon as possible. I want him to live in the light, not as your fucking heart donor. Whether your daughter lives or dies, it has nothing to do with Xiao Yi, do you understand?"

"I understand, I understand." Xue Rui nodded vigorously, cold sweating.

Xue Yan glanced at the wall clock and impatiently waved, "Get out."

When the two people left, he took the elevator back to the bedroom, and turned off the alarm clock. If he let it ring, the boy would jump out of bed like a spring and run around the house barefoot searching for him. He was too restless.

"They left?" Zhou Yun Sheng felt the bedside sink and asked in a sleepy daze.

"Gone. Why do you have to go back to Xue house? What are you planning?" Xue Yan pulled him into his arms, nuzzling his neck.

Zhou Yun Sheng shivered and wrapped his legs around the other man's waist, nuzzling back as he humphed, "I'm going back to collect on my debts. Did you really think I'd let them go so cheaply? Running back to be their cash cow after they treated me like livestock? In their dreams! I want them ruined and orphaned."

"How ruthless." Xue Yan chuckled and pulled him in closer.

———–

In order to vent his anger, Xue Ru drove wildly. If he'd known that Xue Yan went for men, and he was perfectly able to perform, he wouldn't have sent Huang Yi to him, he really dug his own grave. Now he'd lost his daughter's heart, and also had to find ways to give Huang Yi an honorable identity, which would certainly provoke a lot of trouble. Huang Yi was not a nameless boy anymore, on the contrary, he was too famous, his face was plastered over numerous websites, almost everyone in the world knew of him. It was bearable if he just had to let him play the piano, but he had to get him an ID card and officially recognize him, which would immediately set off a big wave in Xue Jia.