FOD Chapter 4.10

Chapter: 4.10

Zhou Yun Sheng covered his face as soon as he got into car, then burst into silent laughter. Three hundred thousand, not too much and not too little, taking out bundles and smashing it in someone's face was a really exciting feeling. Especially, Ji Han Yu's grief-stricken and regretful expression, it really amused him.

Lin Cheng Ze was made into a whore, so Zhou Yun Sheng helped him avoid the pitfalls and simultaneously helped him build a chastity memorial arch. Now, not only would Ji Han Yu never be able to stay with Fang You Ran with a clear conscience, he would also never be able to forget Lin Cheng Ze in his lifetime. 

When his heart was gradually dyed black by the secular world, he would recall the past, and would increasingly feel that Lin Cheng Ze's love and dedication to him was selfless and precious.

From now on, Lin Cheng Ze would be the white moonlight in front of his bed, the sin door in his heart, whenever he recalled him, his heart would ache uncontrollably. What's a reversal? This was the most thorough reversal.

Cao Mo Kun saw him clutching his face, shoulders trembling, and thought that he was crying. He helplessly pulled him into his arms, slowly saying, 

"Baby don't cry, that type of person isn't worth your tears."

Zhou Yun Sheng leaned on him, unmoving, not saying a word.

Cao Mo Kun continued, 

"Baby, you're not my pet, and really, I'm not an old man, I'm not even thirty yet."

Zhou Yun Sheng looked up at him, a few drops of tears were hanging on his eyelashes, freshly squeezed out with great difficulty.

Cao Mo Kun felt a bit nervous because of his stare, he wanted to take out a cigarette, but recalled that the boy hated the smell, so he had no choice but to hold back. He continued, 

"Baby, that contract is void, we can start again, and have a healthy, equal and happy relationship, what do you think?"

Zhou Yun Sheng stared at him for a long while, then he buried his face in his bosom and muttered, 

"I don't think it'll work. Everybody knows that you, Cao Mo Kun, only remain interested in people for three months at most. I couldn't even keep Ji Han Yu by my side, how can I have the confidence to keep you? Right now, I just want to study hard, get into a good university, and find a safe and stable job."

Cao Mo Kun knew that his heart was wounded by Ji Han Yu, at this time, he couldn't trust anyone. He pushed his hair back, quite helpless, and sighed, 

"Then how about we start as friends? You can see how long I'll persist. We didn't have a good start, but we can have a good future."

Zhou Yun Sheng was silent for a moment, finally, he nodded, then quickly added, 

"But you have to give back my ad paycheck first." 

He was now poor again, basically penniless.

Cao Mo Kun was relieved, and somewhat unable to restrain a smile, he promised while kissing the top of his soft hair.

—————

Ji Han Yu squatted in front of the Cao family's mansion's door for more than a month, he didn't even go back during the Chinese New Year. With great difficulty, he finally intercepted Cao Mo Kun, who'd brought Zhou Yun Sheng back after their vacation.

"Baby, go in first, I'll talk to him." 

Cao Mo Kun didn't like the way Ji Han Yu looked at his lover with hot eyes, urging in a heavy voice.