FOD Chapter 10.1: Copying a Western Fantasy

Chapter 10.1 Copying a Western Fantasy

Zhou Yun Sheng went back to the Xinghai space and face palmed for a long time, he didn't know whether to laugh or cry. The man he was looking so long for was actually always by his side.

He couldn't feel his lover, but his lover could accurately find him every time, which made Zhou Yun Sheng doubt whether his coding level was higher than he'd imagined. Maybe he was a virus, a program, or a soul that was controlled by the Lord God, all sorts of speculations were swirling in his mind.

But soon, he didn't have the sense to think about anything else, a huge amount of energy, bigger than he'd received from any previous reincarnation, frantically poured into him and instantly repaired the damage to his soul. It also changed his gray soul into a bright white, faintly mixed with a few strands of golden light. A B-Class world's energy was nothing to sneeze at.

He smiled as some of the energy flowed away to an unknown space, then turned on the AI on his wrist.

007, which had not been turned on for a long time, was very excited, the screen displayed "Welcome Back Master".

"Go to the next world." Zhou Yun Sheng clicked the transfer button, and his tall figure disappeared into the vast galaxy.

When he opened his eyes again, he was kneeling in an empty and immense hall. In front of him was a five-meter-high statue, carved in the image of a middle-aged man who was wearing a white robe and a thorny crown, he gazed at the believers kneeling at his feet with compassionate eyes.

Almost subconsciously, Zhou Yun Sheng knew that this was the statue of the God of Light, and here was the ancient Light Temple of the Sagya Kingdom. There was no one else in the temple, and there was no extra furnishings. Only a rectangular altar was placed in front of the statue, filled with flowers, fruits, and pastries for the God.

There was a solemn atmosphere, causing Zhou Yun Sheng to dare not stay. His folded his hands flat on the ground, lowered his forehead against the back of his hands, showed obeisance to the God of Light, then slowly retreated.

The two maids at the door immediately stepped forward to put on his white cloak, one maid in the front, the other in the back, then they respectfully sent him back to his room.

The room was not as spacious as the main hall, but the furnishings were extremely luxurious. The most conspicuous furniture was a huge, gold gauze covered, four-post bed. Opposite the bed was a small door, and behind it was a natural indoor hot spring.

It seemed the original owner knew how to enjoy life, and his status wasn't low. Zhou Yun Sheng took off his cloak, took out a bottle of red wine from the wine cabinet, then slowly sipped while reading his body's memory.

Yes, this time he didn't need to use 007 to hack into the Lord God's database to steal information, he could learn what the original owner would experience in the future from his memory. This was because the original owner was reborn, and both the old and new soul superimposed on each other and caused irreversible damage. Seeing that both were about to disappear, 007 decided to make his master's soul directly possess the body.

The two souls had vanished, only leaving behind deep and extremely dark memories.

The original's name was Joshua, because he was born with light attributes, he was carefully instructed by the Bishop of the Light Temple in Sagya Kingdom. When he reaches adulthood, there was a high chance that the Bishop position would be passed to him.

When speaking of light attributes, you had to talk about the continent where the Sagya Kingdom was located. Thousands of years ago, this continent was very prosperous, there were many different races, there were elves, huge dragons, beastmen, dwarves, goblins, humans, etc. and every race had their own gods. Under their god's blessings, they lived free and comfortable lives.