FOD Chapter 8.10 & 8.11

Chapter 8.10 & 8.11

The judges eliminated the lowest scoring player. The usually ranked first or second Emily fell to fifth place, and Hayden was ranked second to last and almost had to pack his bags. When he and the lowest scoring player stood in front of Bonnie awaiting their sentence, he almost fainted on the spot.

He never thought he would be in such an embarrassing position.

When he returned to the villa, he went out of control, he turned over the fridge for all the beers and started a binge drink. The contestants saw that he was in a bad mood and unanimously distanced themselves from his anger.

Zhou Yun Sheng went back to his room and took a bath, then he stayed by the second floor staircase handrail, overlooking the living room. He was now playing a Romeo that 'desperately loved' Hayden, he couldn't abandon him in disregard like the others, whatever the outcome, he had to try and comfort him.

"What are you doing here? Didn't you see everyone beat it in the opposite direction? You know already, Hayden has very thin skin, he may try to hurt you." Ivana tried to pull him away by his arm.

Zhou Yun Sheng sincerely thanked Ivana in his heart, but he showed a struggling expression, "B-but he's so pitiful now, he can't find his way. I have to help him. If I'm sarcastic again, maybe he'll perk up."

"Yeah, right ah, he'll perk up with a roundhouse kick to your throat! Don't you see even Emily is making herself scarce? That girl has more sense than you, you blockhead!" Ivana poked his forehead.

Zhou Yun Sheng hesitated, then he heard a shockingly loud noise come from the living room. They quickly looked down and saw that Hayden had angrily thrown his beer can at Romeo's TOP1 picture, shattering the frame's glass, then he shaped his hand into a finger gun and made a shooting motion at Romeo's poster.

The frame's outer light was cracked, the light bulb blinked a few times, then completely shut off.

Zhou Yun Sheng exposed a timely shocked and depressed expression, his blue eyes filled with tears, his pale face nearing transparency. He couldn't believe that Hayden would treat his picture like this, if he himself stood in front of him, wouldn't he be killed?

Ivana also reached this conclusion, she quickly dragged the 'scared' little boy into her arms and patted him in comfort, "Don't be sad, don't be afraid, he wouldn't dare hurt you. He's a poser bastard that can only use your picture to vent his anger. He just wants to blame you for his own mistakes. He's a fucking coward! Fuck, how can you fall in love with such an asshole! How the hell is he worth it? That helpful hand was just a polite charade. You blockhead, wake up already!"

Ivana's hug tightened as she got more frustrated, then she finally just grabbed the boy's shoulder and shook him.

Zhou Yun Sheng pushed her away and ran back to his room to hide under his blanket, presumably crying his heart out. John fought against his desire to lift up the quilt and comfort him for a long time, but he had to uphold the principle of authentic recording, so even though he wanted to help, he couldn't.

Zhou Yun Sheng? Crying his heart out? Don't joke around.

He was so pleased from seeing Hayden follow his predicted path, that he almost fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, but he didn't forget to squeeze out a few drops of crocodile tears.

So, when Ivana opened up his quilt, she saw the scene of a boy who'd 'desperately cried himself to sleep', his red eyes and nose looked very pathetic.

"There are so many good men in the world, why must he like Hayden? He could like Mr. Acheson, ah he probably couldn't land him, but at least Mr. Acheson wouldn't hurt him." Ivana rubbed her short fiery red hair, her expression distressed.