FOD Chap 12.1: Copying Immortal Cultivation

Chapter 12.1 Copying Immortal Cultivation

Zhou Yun Sheng and Osborne toured the star field for more than two hundred years. One day they encountered a black hole during a voyage, and when he woke up, he was back in his Xinghai space. The violent energy swirled toward him, almost filling his golden soul. He had the faint feeling that if he could get a bit more energy, he could completely break the shackles of the Lord God and reshape his body.

That meant that he could completely leave this virtual space and go back to the real world. But what about his lover?

At this moment, what Zhou Yun Sheng felt wasn't joy, but hesitation. He lingered in the void for a long time, then finally sighed, disappearing in place. Either go together, or stay together, even if it meant disappearing, then so be it... ...

—————–

Severe pain raked his body, especially his lower abdomen. Zhou Yun Sheng looked down and saw a slender white and smooth hand inserted in his belly, the fingers shaped like claws, his dantian area being crushed into ground meat. He raised his head, meeting a pair of murderous phoenix shaped eyes.

Shockingly, the one killing him was a beautiful and innocent looking young girl. She neatly pulled out her hand, swinging her sleeves to push him down into an abyss. Then she pinched a Dispel Dirt Talisman to cleanse off all the blood on her, and gracefully walked away, her pace light and even.

Zhou Yun Sheng didn't have the time to think of anything else. He immediately pushed out his soul force to try and float, but found that the bottom of the abyss seemed to have a very strong suction, dragging him downward.

Bang! The body fell to the ground and shattered, immediately pushing Zhou Yun Sheng's soul out of the body. Being killed as soon as he entered the world, this was the first time he experienced such a situation, not to mention the extremely tragic death.

Zhou Yun Sheng crouched beside the mangled corpse and sighed.

"007, find a suitable body." He pressed the transfer button.

Brrii, Brrii, 007 rang twice, then the screen blanked.

A foreboding feeling rose in Zhou Yun Sheng's heart. He immediately opened 007's shell and checked inside, but no matter what he did, he couldn't find the problem. He tried to get out of the abyss, wandering around and around, but he always ended up back in the same place, and his soul was fading at a speed visible to the naked eye, as if something was extracting the power from his soul.

The foreboding feeling grew stronger. Zhou Yun Sheng looked around and finally found some clues, the stone and trees at the bottom of the abyss were not natural, rather, they seemed to be covering up a mysterious pattern. Zhou Yun Sheng, who had already experienced an immortal cultivation world, quickly recognized it. This was a soul sucking array, the array's eye was a stone pillar, a soul judging aura flowed from the pillar, the person who had spread the array seemed to be a Dujie Qi ancestor.

In other words, only someone with a cultivation base higher than Dujie Qi, meaning, Dasheng Qi, could break the array.

He couldn't get out by himself, where could he find a Dasheng Qi master to help? And was a Dasheng Qi master so easy to find? Every Large Thousand World probably had a handful of people with that ability, and no more.

Zhou Yun Sheng now wanted to explode in curses. He walked two rounds around the pillar, but he seemed to step on something strange. The pillar flashed out a bright light whip, tightly wrapping around him, dragging him into the pillar.