CHAPTER 1: Begin

My name is Jungkook.

I never knew who my parents were, I have no pictures of them.

I don't know if they are dead or alive. I don't know who I am or where I'm from.

All I know is my name.....and that I have a brother.......

.........well......technically two brothers.

**********

Jungkook lazily got up from bed, rubbing his eyes gently after basically murdering his alarm clock. It had smashed to pieces on the floor.

He sighed, shuffling his legs over to get out of bed entirely. Walking over to his bathroom he briefly glanced towards to broken alarm clock. "Ugh....I need a new one". He groaned.

His shower was quick despite getting up early. He still had an hour before getting to school.

Wrapping a towel around his waist, he headed over to Jimin and Taehyung's bedroom. He didnt bother knocking. "Yah, the two of you need to get up now!" He spoke informally.

Both boys shuffled in their sleep. "One more minute", they sluggishly said in unison. Jungkook already impatient, decided to lift the covers off of them with full force.

"You get one warning and one warning only." Jungkook's eyes burning into the sleepy boys who immediately sat up at the same time. Jungkook was the authority around here even though he was younger than them.

They lived together in a three bed roomed apartment in an suburb area close to school. There were three bedrooms yet the twins preferred to sleep in one room. It was a comfortable and quiet neighbourhood.

Jungkook and the twins received monthly cheques from an unknown individual. Only a pseudo name was provided. Dimples

Jungkook had tried to contact the stranger the first time, thinking the money was sent by mistake but the unknown individual insisted he had to take the money and promised to meet him one day.

Jungkook couldn't work anyway because he needed to maintain his credit scores and if someone was out there, willingly helping them financially, he didn't mind the kind gesture.

The twins walked into the kitchen with towels wrapped around each of their waists. Jungkook had done a simple breakfast for all three of them.

He was a fast eater and groaned at the slow pace the twins ate. "I'm not going to cover for you once you're late on your first day. Go get dressed".

Jungkook stood up, placing his bowl on the sink and turning the water on. Jimin was still sleepy despite the shower they just had but Taehyung was full of energy. It was their first day of school as the twins and Jungkook was not prepared for any mischievous action.

"I know you are excited about today Taehyung, but you guys are my responsibility and I'm not going to get detention because of you".

Taehyung nodded frantically. "I wont do anything stupid don't worry!" He had a huge playful smile.

Jungkook pointed towards their bedroom, signaling for them to go get dressed. Taehyung happily hopped along while Jimin followed sluggishly behind. He severely missed the comfort and warmth of the bed.

Jungkook managed to find a place for them in the new school. He had a few friends among the school staff that helped pull some strings for the twins to get in mid way through the semester. No worries because they were an intelligent duo.

***************

Jungkook was the first to walk out the door with the twins following behind. Their neighbour who regularly picks up the morning paper in the mail gave the boys a gentle wave as they walked by. They waved back cheerfully smiling at him.

Jungkook stiffened slightly when the school came into view. He hopes this day will be as smooth as possible. He turned to face them. "Ok, we are here." He breathed. "You guys be on your best behaviour and.......call me......when you get hungry."

Taehyung scoffed at Jungkook. "Kookie chill, we will do fine ok? Its just school silly. We still have a few days." Taehyung walked past Jungkook with Jimin automatically following behind him.

Jungkook sighed and turned to head to his class. The hall was mostly empty and he began to rush knowing he might be just about late by a minute.

He saw the last person walk through the door and he panted through right after. Almost out of breath, surprisingly...he shuffled through the aisles and decided to sit at the back where the lecturer wont pay much mind.

He scanned around the class to find his friend Yugyeom seated all the way at the front and sighed slightly. Yugyeom was such a serious student, he preferred the front.

Jungkook took his eyes off his friend in passing and noticed the seat next to him being taken. He hadn't noticed it was empty in the first place.

His eyes widened slightly at the person that sat next to him.

*****************

Y'all can tell me how you like this start. Looks promising?

 Looks promising?