CHAPTER 53: Them

My feet were heavy as I took each step, a forced one. Namjoon dragged me back to the house.

It was quiet and dark in the house. I didn't like it one bit. The energy....it felt wrong.

Namjoon turned to me with a stoic expression. "I will call the nurse, she will be here tomorrow morning to check on your pregnancy."

He began to walk away when I looked up in his direction.

"Why?"

He stopped in his tracks and turned around.....still maintaining his stoic expression.

"Why what?"

"Why are you so concerned about me?" I shakily asked.

He stepped closer and touched my cheek. His brown orbs suddenly replaced with a vibrant blue again.

I remembered seeing this before. It was scary but I didn't know why. I tried to step back but he held me in place.

He cocked his head to the side looking into my eye intensely.

"Not you, them" He said darkly.

"Them?" I breathed out trying to understand what he meant.

"You are carrying something very important. Ofcourse I must see to it that you are untouched." He smirked as he looked down at my tummy. His hand leaving my cheek and moving to touch my tummy.

"What?" I must have heard wrong.

"I must protect them at all costs, even from the father." He whispered to himself.

He continued to speak. "My gateway to-"

"Joonie? Is that you?" Both of us heard a voice from behind Namjoon. It was a split second but I saw his eyes turn back to brown before looking back at Seokjin. He stepped away from me to face him.

"Yes, Jinnie. I just brought YN back to the house. She wanted to leave but I couldn't let her go.....especially in her....state."

"Oh my god YN, why would you want to leave the house at this hour?" Seokjin came to my side.

I looked down. "Because of what just happened." I answered him.

"You know it's not your fault. Please stay here until we can settle everything." He held my hand reassuringly. I nodded to make him not worry.

"I will take her to her room". I heard Seokjin tell Namjoon.

Seokjin closed the door behind us as he helped me into bed.

"YN....."

I looked up at him as he sat in the bed.

"I know we don't know each other well and we just met but I want to tell you that you don't have to worry about living with us. Namjoon will take good care of us"

I looked up at him when he mentioned Namjoon's name. I searched his eyes. He sounded so sure. He held my hand again, "You have my word, Namjoon and I will protect you and help you with anything you need. Please don't fear anyone in this house."

He began to get up and felt my grip on his hand get tighter. "YN? What's wrong?"

He sat back down and began to search my eyes. "Are you OK? Do you hurt anywhere?"

"I... I think-"

"Seokjin? Are you coming to bed?" We heard Namjoon speak down the hall.

"I will see you tomorrow morning YN. Have some rest OK?"

I sighed and nodded. "I will, thank you".

I looked at him worryingly as he left the room. I hope this feeling in my gut is wrong. I looked down at the bracelet Yoongi gave me when I turned 18. I almost forgot I had it on all this time.

I sighed. My heart sank even further. I lost a very important person in my life and now I'm in a situation that's just as eerie as a long, lonely corridor of a haunted house.

*******************

After a semester of no updates, I'm finally back in the mood of updating. I l had honestly lost inspiration and didn't know how to continue the story but I'm glad my writer's block is over. Now I can finish this story. I hope you like the updates. See you in the next update!

 See you in the next update!