CHAPTER 66: Not Myself

SEOKJIN POV

I blankly stare at the wall as I wait for Namjoon to regain consciousness. Something tells me he is not himself but I have to be sure. He wasn't like this before. I try to get off the bed to go get some water and a hand grabs my wrist. I look back down at the bed. "Namjoon?"

"Jin", he breathes and attempts to sit up. "How long have I been out?"

"A few hours.......Namjoon....please tell me, are you hurting somewhere? Are you sick? You haven't been yourself these days".

"Tell me what happened the past few days". He requests and I am puzzled.

"The past few-.....what? Namjoon, you have been here all along. You have been conscious all this time till a few hours ago. We even almost left the house because you needed to....feed....on someone. Don't you remember anything?"

I look on as he suddenly jumps out of bed with wide eyes, quickly getting dressed. "What are you doing? Where are you going?" After frantically getting dressed, he comes over to me and holds my hand in his. "Jin, I have to tell you something. I haven't exactly been myself".

"I know". I say. "Your actions made that perfectly clear".

"What actions?" He asks.

"Well, you suddenly didn't want any mirrors around the house. You broke them all. You throw up in the bathroom alot. Just please tell me if you are sick or hurting anywhere".

He looks terrified and grabs my shoulders as he tries to speak as fast as he could. "Jin listen to me carefully. It's not that, it's that my twin brother he is trying to-" My eyes widen when he falls to his knees and screams out loud. His eyes flashing between blue and green. I start to panic and kneel in front of him. "Namjoon! What's happening to you! Jimin! Taehyung!" I scream out for help as I ran out to get someone to help me.

"Jin?" Taehyung looks at me confused as I rush to help and pull his arm. "Something is wrong with Namjoon, quick we need to get help!"

We both stumble into the room. Jimin following right behind us after he had heard the noise and commotion. We all immediately freeze when we see Namjoon standing by the window, looking out.

Perfectly fine.

He turns to look back at us. "What? What are you all doing there standing?"

I walked into the room, very freaked out as I observe him carefully. "Namjoon you had just fallen to the floor a few moments ago and you were in pain. Your eyes were flashing!" My voice sounds shaky.

"Hey hey", he comes closer to me and cups my cheeks. "Look at me, I'm fine ok?"

"That what was that just now? You were literally-"

"I didn't mean to scare you, see? Look I'm fine". He shows me his arms, pats his chest and turns around for good measure to 'prove' to me he is fine. "I just a muscle pull in my leg when you saw me fall down". He smiles, letting go of my cheeks and looking over my shoulder to Jimin and Taehyung. "I see my nephews are finally healed and looking better". He changes the subject quickly and walks over to them. "You hadn't had blood in a long while so you had become weak and needed to feed".

I turned back to look at the three. Jimin and Taehyung looking at each other slightly confused but nonetheless responded. "We are ok, Uncle. We were just worried about you just now since Jin was-"

"No need to worry, we can all relax now. How is YN? The pregnancy? Is she ok? Can I see her now? Check on her for any problems or where she is hurting-"

"Uh...uh Uncle Namjoon, I think we got that covered. Don't worry too much. Taehyung and I both checked on her already." Jimin smiles towards Namjoon and Taehyung nods to support Jimin's statement.

"Alright then," Namjoon smiles and pats both their shoulders. "Let me know if she needs anything. I need to uh, go somewhere right now. I will be back at the house a little late, just a few things I need to take care of". He walks out of the room, leaving me and the Twins.

******************