CHAPTER 5: Pronoun Game

I wasn't expecting Yoongi at my door.....and early at that. "What are you doing here?"

"I will walk with you to school". Yoongi said firmly.

"What has gotten into you? Ever since last night you-"

"Yes I've been feeling quite protective. That alley was dangerous. Never use it again. He spoke sternly.

"Never mind, we'll be late". I left my door locking it and walking past him.

Yoongi frowned but followed behind me nonetheless. We had separate classes today. Part of me was grateful I won't be seeing him all day. I was freaked out by how imposing he had suddenly become. Telling me when and where I should be at a certain time. The exact reason why I left my mum's house. She was so protective of me ever since we moved to Korea.

I won't lie, I missed my old friends and my old life. I had freedom at that time, which caused me to move out once I got to college. Yoongi right now, reminded me of my mum.

I decided to brush it off. Whatever he saw in the alley probably freaked him out......which I understand perfectly.

The lecture was long and boring. I decided to excuse myself for the restroom........basically to pass time.....just a little time. I still had 30 minutes to be in that lecture.

Walking down the hallway, I took my time, not actually needing to use the restroom.

Looking up from my phone, I met a guy coming from the opposite direction. Our eyes met, "YN right?" He said.

"Yes and you are?" Frowning slightly. I came out here to take a break, not to talk to anyone.

"The guy you met in the alley last time."

"Jungkook?"

"Yes, and our talk was interrupted".

I cocked my head to the side in confusion. "Talk?"

"Yes, you have something that we need".

"We?" I watched him nod. "Is there something I'm missing here? I barely know you. How could I possibly have something you need?"

My frown deepened when he began to walk past me, almost ignoring what I was saying.

"Patience, princess....we are not in a hurry". He smirked as he turned into his class.

I swear the boys here are all acting weird and high on hormones. First Yoongi being so protective and now a guy I barely know thinks I owe him anything at all.

Shrugging my shoulders, I decided to go to the school park to sit for a while. I wasn't expecting to find another in my spot. And he was talking to himself.

"Hhmm", I cleared my throat. He looked up at me shockingly, not expecting anyone to walk in on him.

He looked familiar. "Jimin? You are the guy I ran into right?" I giggled at how silly both of us looked at that time.

He stood up quickly and laughed in agreement. "I'm sorry about that".

"Oh don't sweat it, I should be thanking you for finding my diary, its really important to me". Jimin slightly shifted his weight to lean more on his left hip.

He chuckled slightly while shyly rubbing the nape of his neck. "No, its no biggie. I...I just did what I should."

"I was worried that I would lose all my memories, they are all in there." I said.

Jimin chuckled nervously. He doesn't talk much I could tell. Still, he seemed like a nice guy.

"So....did you bail? Your credit scores must be good".

"We are new here".

"We?"

"I mean I!" Jimin suddenly shouted. Taking me by surprise at the sudden high pitched voice.

"I'm new here!"

"Right....." I looked him up and down but relaxed after I saw his smile. His eyes turning into crescent moons, warming my mood and immediately forgetting his sudden change in vocal tone.

"We....I....didn't bail, I just needed some air". You come to this place often?"

I found it cute how he mixed up the pronouns, that was new for me but nonetheless cute.

"Only when I need a break or when I want to make a diary entry".

"W......I..... write too". He said.

"Really?" I was intrigued.

"What about?" I mentally face-palmed immediately those words left my mouth. "Right.....its a diary. I'm dumb for asking".

He laughed, "You are not dumb, I actually do write on other things apart from my life".

"Oh? That's quite interesting. I love reading, can I read your work sometime?"

"I'm not really a professional, just an amateur."

I chuckled, "I read them all whether professional or amateur, I don't mind".

His shoulders relaxed at my assurance. "We can meet here tomorrow if you don't mind".

I agreed. Thanking him once again for everything and leaving for class in the opposite direction.

**************