CHAPTER 57: Jackson

Seokjin was having more than a panic attack. Left alone with three supernatural beings and a witch, he almost cracked under the fear of not knowing what to do.

He kept on panicking as Namjoon groaned and held his head but then he stopped. Seokjin did not know how tightly he was holding on to Namjoon seeing that he had left marks on his arms.

"Namjoon, please.......tell me you are ok...", his voice cracked. The room had become unreasonably cold. Seokjin shivered as he held on to his love. "Jin?" He heard a voice from under him.

He quickly let go of Namjoon to inspect his appearance. He had noticed a change in his demeanour and the obvious blue colour in his eyes. "N...Namjoon?" Seokjin wasn't sure what had just happened, but Namjoon wasn't in pain anymore so he could settle with that for now. "Are you ok? Y...you fell to the floor and held your head for a moment. Are you still in pain?" Namjoon ignored his question as he got up and registered the situation.

Seokjin was confused at first but followed after him, getting off the floor. "Tsk, tsk, I need to separate them", he spoke to himself. Seokjin moved closer to his side as he heard him speak. "What do you mean separate them?"

He stopped to look at Seokjin, realising that he as not noticed that Namjoon, his brother, was not here anymore. He smirked as he looked Seokjin head to toe. "I will explain later, for now, I will-"

"Please help them, Namjoon", Seokjin spoke up. "You said they were bound together by blood, fate and love. What happens to one happens to all.....YN is pregnant and she is in pain, please just help them find relief". Seokjin had held Namjoon's hand with both his hands.

He smirked, making sure Seokjin doesn't see it. "Alright, I will help them, after all...... they are family", Jackson spoke with a hint of bitter hate laced in his voice but Seokjin didn't catch it.

He was too caught up with everything that was going on. "And because you look so pretty when you beg", Jackson continued to speak in a low calm voice.

Seokjin doesn't understand why Namjoon was speaking this way. It's not like they were making love right now, couldn't he at least pick the right words to say in a situation like this? He shoved it to the back of his mind because of the problem at hand.

"They need to feed, the Twins can't feed on YN now because she is pregnant and she is their Spiritual Protector. The blood must come from somewhere else", he spoke with no emotion in his voice. Seokjin widened his eyes at the sudden revelation.  "Where will the blood come fro-"

Before Seokjin could finish asking Jackson cast a spell on him to prevent him from speaking or moving. He walked over to him and chanted another spell into his ear shortly after which he sank his teeth into Seokjin's neck. He could not describe the euphoric feeling that swept over him. After being dead for close to a decade, he finally felt alive as the fresh human blood gave him life. He could go on, he wanted to go on, but, this was Seokjin.

He would have to drink to his fill elsewhere, but for now, this will have to do to keep him around and keep Namjoon out for a while. He retracted his fangs, looking up to the ceiling in a europhic state as he took notice at the new strength he received.

Not one to break a promise, he began his chant and the entranced sleep-walked up to Seokjin. Each one arriving to either side of Seokjin and equally sinking their fangs into him. He remained still, neither making a sound nor moving. When Jackson sensed the Twins had had enough blood. He stopped his chant, his vibrant blue eyes still appearing as icy and cold as before.

He watched as the Twins began to regain consciousness. He looked over to me and noticed the pain starting to subside. Seokjin finally fell to the floor but not before Jackson caught him in his arms before reaching the floor.

 Seokjin finally fell to the floor but not before Jackson caught him in his arms before reaching the floor