CHAPTER 19: Let's Talk

Jimin waited patiently for my class to end. He had felt awful at how he to watch me leave their house without any type of real closure.

He heard the bell ring and quickly got up from where he was sitting. He spotted me walking out of class. He knew he had to be with this uncle and brothers to fix whatever it is that had gone wrong but feeding time wasn't until tomorrow.

He thought he could use this time to speak with me. "Hey YN", Jimin's hand landed on my shoulder.

"I just want to be alone today Jimin". I looked away, continuing to walk.

"Please YN...I just need one chance to explain everything." He followed me to the school garden area. Grabbing my wrist gently once we were alone. "YN please...".

"I don't want to hear it". I was losing my patience.

"I'm sorry for taking your memories." He said the one thing I wasn't expecting.

"What do you mean?"

"Its my....our fault that you cant remember anything..........we hurt you.....I hurt you". Jimin looked down unable to face me.

"I sleep-walked to your house....that has nothing to do with you".

"It has everything to do with us YN." Jimin countered. If we weren't such monsters, no one one....including you...would be hurt by us.

"I don't remember feeding on you.....neither does Taehyung....but I will never forgive myself for laying a finger on you that night."

"You mean.....you don't remember anything?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Is that why you wrote what you wrote in your diary?" I almost cursed at myself for admitting that I read his diary but in this moment, I wanted answers. His eyes widened at my question.

"We lose ourselves in the moment. We barely know anything that is happening while we feed. Jungkook would always tell us everything because he is the only one in control. But....on that night...even he didn't know who we were while we drank your blood."

"I don't understand". I furrowed my brows.

"When we drank you blood, he got hurt physically. He started to throw up so much blood and got weaker and weaker the more we drank."

"What made you stop?"

"I don't know, none of us know. All we know is both you and Jungkook fainted right after".

I focused my eyes at particularly nothing....trying to make sure I understood what Jimin was saying.

Jimin turned my head towards his gaze gently. "I know how it feels.....to lose memories...its something that haunts me every single day, its a very lonely experience and scary."

Our eyes met, I searched his for any hint at what his words were driving at. "But that night...when we kissed...I didn't feel so alone. I don't know what drew me to do it...but...."

His words faded into an inaudible whisper as he leaned in and claimed my lips. I felt almost electric and my heart jumped out of my chest. I clinged onto his shirt and kissed him back. I don't know know what I was doing, I barely knew him but a part of each of us seemed to want to connect.

He slowly pulled away to search my eyes and see if there was any discomfort or shock. When he noticed how frozen I was, he slowly pulled away with an apologetic expression.

"I'm sorry for being so stupid enough to-"

"I liked it". I suddenly said. Regaining my composure....or what was left of it. "Come to my house?" I found myself saying.

After a short pause he nodded.

I wanted to know more about him and his brothers, more especially about him. Something drew us together despite the few negatives that happened and I hopped that this would overshadow everything else.

******************