CHAPTER 45: She Glows

The nurse walked into my room. Ran a bunch of tests to my discontent because I wanted to leave.

"Excuse me.......Y..Yoohyeon"......I slowly read her name tag on the left side of her chest as she attended to me...... "I would like to know what I am still doing here".

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Mr. Kim asked me to keep a close eye on you. Which is why he paid to move you to a more secure and private room of this hospital."

I furrowed my brows. "But I feel fine". I insisted.

"We are not allowed to release you until Mr. Kim authorises the action."

"He is not my guardian, I have a mother".

"Who is out of Korea currently and therefore, not your guardian at the moment".  She spoke efficiently as she continued her tests. "Now, I need to check your stomach."

She reached out her hand to push up my hospital gown and that's when I lost it.

*********************

Namjoon pulled Seokjin out of the room to speak to him privately. "Seokjin....I need your help."

Seokjin looked up at him a little lost with the sudden request. "Please watch over them for me hmm?"

"Why? What's going on-"

A phone call interrupted their conversation. "I have to take this". Namjoon walked a little further from Seokjin.

"Hello? Is everything ok?"

"Mr. Kim". The voice on the other side sounded terrified. "Y...you need to come to the hospital right now!" She whisper shouted into the phone.

Namjoon hang up immediately and turned to a worried looking Seokjin. "I promise I will explain everything but right now, watch over the Twins. An urgent matter came up."

Seokjin merely nodded as he watched Namjoon dash out the door at lightning speed.

********************

Namjoon could feel it, right at the door before he slowly pushed it open to reveal two female nurses holding me down while the main nurse gripped her arm in pain. Her head shot up to see Namjoon walk in.

He stepped closer towards the nurses that held me. "Let her go......and leave us for a moment."

The nurses stepped aside to reveal my struggling form eyes flashing white.

Namjoon smirked at the sight. He knew what this meant. After the nurses left he crouched down to the floor where I was held down.

"I won't hurt you, you can trust me." He knew I was in a trance. When he saw me loosen up a bit. He continued to speak.

"I know why you don't want the nurses to touch you". He soothed my back as he placed an arm around me to comfort me. I looked up at him, my eyes slowly returning to their original brown colour.

"I.....I.....don't know what came over me". I shifted in his embrace slightly. Sniffing a little as emotions poured over my being.

"Ssshhhh," Namjoon cooed. "You are pregnant that's why". He intently looked down at my still flat stomach.

The revelation hitting me like a train.

"What?" I brokenly asked. "What do you mean-"

"And its Twins....Gemini Twins." He continued to speak.

I looked up into his eyes to see vibrant blue glow that wasn't there before. "How do you-"

"You are a very important person right now YN, I need to keep you safe because you are so instrumental to my plan." He smirked.

My memory might be a little bit hazy, but I don't remember Jimin's uncle being this forward with me. But what was eating up my mind was my own condition.

"Trust me". He softly said as he carefully caressed my face with his free hand.

"Trust only me". His voice now sounded firm. The blue hue in his becoming more vibrant.

I nodded though I felt uneasy, especially after what just happened with the nurses.

He rubbed my back gently and used his other hand to take the one braid out of my face. "Your eyes are so pretty." He smirked. "Snow white suits you the most"

 "Snow white suits you the most"