CHAPTER 68: Who Is The Father?

TAEHYUNG POV

I turn to face Jimin and Jin whose gazes wandered after our uncle left. "Jin hyung, have you noticed anything wrong with our uncle?" I ask because I feel something is truly wrong and I need to find out what exactly it is. The energy in this house has not been good and I have a feeling it has something to do with uncle Namjoon.

"I...I...don't really know, one minute he is fine and the next he is screaming his head off. He seems unwell to me but-"

"But what?" I press on.

"He doesn't seem like Namjoon at all, I feel like I'm talking to a stranger". Jin ducks his head, remembering Namjoon's recent behaviour and how he just feels different on the inside even though he is the exact same on the outside.

"I felt it too". Both Jin and I turn to Jimin as he reveals his thoughts. "The moment he asked for YN, I sensed a negative energy. Something must be wrong. I don't trust him around YN. Plus she is pregnant with either of us being the possible father".

I can see from the corner of my eyes Jin's eyes growing larger. He knew she was pregnant but he didn't know of the possible love triangle between us three. "Either of you?" Jin asks, very confused.

"Yes". I answer calmly. "Both Jimin and I are in love with YN and we both took her. Either of us could be the father of the child she is carrying but we haven't been able to find that out yet since we had the sacrifice and Jungkook's...death". I try to explain as clearly and briefly as possible.

Jin nods as he takes in this information. "But we have got to find out now." I turn towards Jimin. "Uncle is not here right now, we can take DNA tests before he comes back." I can sense Jimin getting nervous at the idea but still nods his head in agreement. "Jin hyung, we will need your help. Try to engage him as much as possible in case he gets back before we do. We need to keep this a secret from him."

Jin nods and I motion for Jimin to follow me up to YN's room to take her to the nearest hospital we can find. I wish we could just use our powers but we are afraid to hurt her in case of anything. A more conventional method might keep her out of harms way and reduce the risks that come with using supernatural powers like magic.

A few hours later, the doctor walks out of the lab with the DNA results. He calls both Jimin and I into his office and we both sit. He places the file before us with a suspecting look. "Here are the results, you both need to look at them". We nod and take the file from the table, I open the envelope and stretch out the one piece of long A4 paper that had all the details laid out but my eyes drag straight to the bottom of the page and see the match results.

Jimin is the father....................

..............and so am I.

We both look at each other dumbfounded and shell shocked. Not noticing the doctor before us making a suspicious phone call. I catch it just in time in the corner of my eye and lunge forward to cast a spell on him to stop. Jimin follows my movements. "What are you doing to him? He was just helping us!"

"He was about to report us, Jimin. Remember we are Gemini Twins. In their world, we aren't supposed to exist and these DNA results made him suspicious. We need to leave now. Let's get YN out of here."

We definitely should have used our powers instead. Now we have to be more cautious than before.

Jimin nodded and moved to check out the door if anyone was coming while I went over to the other side of the doctor's office to help YN get up. "We have to leave now".

"The results are out already?" I speak tiredly.

"Yes, but we have to leave now, its not safe for us. I will explain when we get home." I speak hastily and grab the bag that had everything she needed. I hold her back carefully as she gets to her feet. Her stomach now showing a little bump, not noticeable unless you pay close attention. I would love to revel in the moment of knowing I am the father but right now, first things first.