CHAPTER 25: Second Altercation

Jimin was definitely angry now.

"I'm not yet done with you!" Jimin walked around the table following Taehyung. "You need to apologize to Jungkook now!"

"Or else what?" Taehyung turned around to face Jimin.

"Don't be childish Tae, this is not you. You are being fucking ridiculous right now".

"Oh yeah? How about you huh? Running off to that girl every now and then? Ignoring our fucking problems and just doing whatever the fuck you want?!"

"I always come back home to you, Tae. I too want this merging issue to be solved."

"You're such a fucking liar Jimin, you don't want this problem to be solved. You act like a horny bastard every time you go out".

Jimin took a deep breath. He just couldn't understand the sudden insults. "What on earth are you talking about Tae?!"

"Let me make this clear to you in case you are too dumb to get it. Every time, every single time you kiss her I feel it. Every time she touches you, I get aroused too."

"Taehyung! You are seriously trying my patience!" Jimin was livid.

"You are so fucking selfish Jimin. So I decided to be selfish too. Last night, I fucked her just like you did".

Jimin punched Taehyung straight across the face. So hard, it sent Taehyung to the floor. Jimin jumped on top of Taehyung grabbing his collar and about to punch him again when Namjoon latched onto Jimin and pulled him off. His patience had just about run out as well.

"You two need to cut it out! Enough!" Namjoon successfully pulled Jimin off of his twin brother. His eyes were glowing a fierce purple. He was ready to beat the living lights out of Taehyung.

Taehyung giggled a little while he slowly got himself back up to his feet, slightly stumbling. Wiping the blood that pooled in his mouth.

"I hope the dummy now gets it". He smirked as he shut the door to his room.

Jimin's eyes darted back and forth. Confused and angry at what he just heard.

Namjoon slowly let go of him. "Jimin you need to calm down right now and tell me and Jungkook-"

Namjoon looked around to find Jungkook gone. "Wait here". Namjoon went around the house looking for Jungkook.

Jimin stumbled to his room. He narrowed his eyes as he focused on no particular object.

Is that why I couldn't remember last night?

Jimin quickly searched for his phone and opened his texts. "I'm sorry for leaving, a family matter came up. See you tonight?" He didn't type this message.

Jimin's thoughts were interrupted by Namjoon's voice. "Jimin, Jungkook is missing!"

*****************

Yoongi opened his spell book in search of the ingredients for a location spell. "I would appreciate it if the two of you stopped gawking at me."

"Oh don't mind us, we were just a little curious". Hoseok smiled teasingly.

Yoongi skimmed through the list and looked up at Seokjin and Hoseok. "Most of the ingredients here are easy to obtain........emerald stone, feathers of a dove and a crow, a coven blade and witch hazel". He began to speak. "But the most important ingredient is the blood of a close relation to the Twins."

"I can get that for you". Hoseok declared eagerly.

"I'll do it myself", Yoongi insisted. He knew Jungkook was the perfect candidate but he didn't want Hoseok to suspect anything. If it means he can keep me as unconnected to the issue as possible.

"Give me two days".

"Do you even know who is related to them? Gemini Twins can be anywhere in the world right now."

"I'm a warlock, that's for me to worry about. You just keep your promise of staying away from YN." Yoongi closed the spell book and headed out of Hoseok's house.

Hoseok turned towards Seokjin after Yoongi slammed the door and shrugged. "Who said I promised him anything?" He laughed. "I will need leverage in case he gets any crazy ideas."

"In the five years that I have been Sheriff, who would have thought we had a warlock right under our nose? Could our search finally be over?"

"I made this promise to you that I will find her and I intend to keep that promise." Hoseok said as he took Seokjin's hands into his own. "Don't ever doubt me".

*************