CHAPTER 11: The Visit

Fangs retracted as both Jimin and Taehyung breathed raggedly from their feed. Jungkook's eyes slowing returned to their natural colour as the feeding came to an end.

Jungkook had fangs of his own too, he never saw a real reason to use them so he kept them retracted.

Walking over to their victim, this time a female factory worker whom they had met on their way home, to whisper something into her ear before letting her go.

Jungkook watched as the lady walked away, visibly weak and suffering from obvious memory loss. He turned back to watch his brothers regain their normal complexion and evened out their breathing.

"This should never happen again, you guys where this close to separating. It was worse than last time." Jungkook worriedly spoke.

"You all need to be on time, Jimin where were you?"

"I'm sorry Kookie, I was held up by my professor." He lied, knowing Jungkook would fume if the reason why he delayed was actually not urgent.

Jungkook sighed. "Alright but next time be early ok?"

Jimin nodded.

Taehyung looked at him intently and kept silent. He didn't want to expose his twin brother either.

*********************

I took a quick shower at my house around 7PM, packing my diary and putting on my bracelet for the first time since Yoongi gifted it to me. I sighed as I briefly stared at it.

"I will call him", I spoke to myself, shutting the door behind me.

"Here we are Miss". The cab arrived at a quiet neighbourhood not far from school. I had not been on this side of town before.

I knocked on the door while the cab waited. I looked up to find Jungkook's face before me. His eyes widened seeing me standing there.

"The gods must really be on our side". He said.

I rolled my eyes, ever since him and I met...he keeps making these meaningless statements that seem to have something to do with me.

"Is Jimin home? He invited me to come over to-"

"Hey YN!" Jimin cut my off as he moved past Jungkook. "Just one sec", he said rushing over to the cab and paying him off.

Jungkook just stood there wondering what all this was about, nonetheless he was relieved it wouldn't take much to get his brothers to feed on me.

He looked at me intently, eyes never leaving me. He smirked a few times and had a satisfied look. He stepped aside as Jimin walked up to the door and invited me in.

"Come in YN". I stepped in and almost immediately, I felt a rush of energy. My melanated skin felt hot and the air was high in a sweet scent.

"Are you cooking something?" I asked.

"No, why?" Jimin asked.

I shrugged it off. "Nothing"

Jungkook had gone to his room by now leaving us.

"Come up to my room, we could talk there." He led me upstairs.

His room was neat, I liked that. "Here have a seat." He offered a chair at a good-sized desk that could accommodate two chairs. He sat on the other one. Its only after we settled down that I realized the shadow he always had with him was no longer there. I felt relieved knowing that it was confirmation that I was probably just seeing things. I must have gotten back to my senses.

"I always wanted someone to show my works to. I never thought anyone would show interest." Jimin spoke as he pulled out a book in which he had written down his various works.